"Really?!" Jungkook

His dark doe like eyes lit up at what I just said and I nodded with a giggle because of how cute he looks. I pinched his cheeks and he shyly looks to the floor.

"Right let's go in and pick your collars then after you can pick whatever else you like."

"I'm there?" Yoongi

He pointed to the enterance of the shop and I just nodded at him.

"Yeah, now lets go in."

I waved them in when I started to walk inside the shop. Again they followed close behind me, their eyes searching the whole shop at all the hybrid merchandise of all breeds that sat upon the shelves. They were in complete awe, even Namjoon and they were so adorable I wanted to take a picture of their faces.

We walked to the shelves with all the different colour collars and individually did they choose their own collars. Namjoon chose a dark red leather collar. Jin chose a pink one that had a little glitter mixed within it. Taehyung choose red too but a brighter colour compared to Namjoon while Hoseok chose green with little yellow stars spaced out around the collar. Yoongi chose a dark blue collar and Jimin picked one out that was blue with little diamonds on it. Jungkook was the last one since he had trouble picking but he chose a black and purple striped collar. All collars were leather but it's not like they have to wear them a lot, just when we go outside. But I have a feeling it's going to be a lot more now that they have their licenses.

I took their pick of their collars while they all separated in the shop into different directions. They all set off to chose whatever else they wanted. It honestly didn't take them long to decide what they wanted. Mostly it was cat toys for when they are in animal form which did make me laugh since I thought they would chose other things but obviously not. They like to play a lot, especially now that they're more comfortable at home now.

Once I paid for everything we all walked back to the van and then off to the supermarket to go get some snacks and drinks for tonight to celebrate their success in passing their tests. I still can't get over how proud I am of them and throughout the supermarket Jungkook kept begging me to buy him a car but I told him I would have to think about that. If I bought him one I would have to buy all of them a car so I don't know right now I'm not made out of money. I'm very wise when it comes to financial things like that.

We got home from the supermarket in no time and of course Jin as always went straight to the kitchen with the food but we kept the drinks in the living room this time. I turned on some music and handed Namjoon a bottle of vodka that I picked up for him only.

"You're drinking this tonight. I don't care what you say but you need to loosen up more."

He eyed the bottle but took it off me anyway.

"I thought I was getting better." Namjoon

He chuckled but not yet fully laughed yet like I want him to and I'm going to get him to laugh tonight whether he like it or not.

"You are but it's just a little fun. This bottle is all yours, you have to drink all of it tonight."

His eyes widen then looked behind me to the others then back at me.

"Oh, I don't mean all if it at once. I mean throughout the night."

He nods in understanding and looks now more relaxed.

"Oh okay, fine then." Namjoon

"Good."

I nod to him and skipped to the kitchen to grab some cups.  I picked up a pile of plastic cups under the cupboard and walked back to the living room just at the same time as Jin and Hoseok walked in the living room with me carrying piles of food.

Jimin started pouring out the drinks once I gave him the cups and they were all handed out to everyone.

"I know what we can do! It's a game I haven't played in a very long time, right Namjoon!" Jimin

He winks Namjoons way and he just sighs shaking his head before taking a sip of what was in his cup.

"What game?"

Jimin's eyes lit up with his cheeky grin. He took a few steps towards me then wrapped a arm skeins my shoulder to pull me closer.

"Have you ever played truth or dare y/n?" Jimin

I shook my head. I've never played that game, even with my friend we never played that game before.

"No I haven't."

"Well you're going to love playing this game with us!" Jimin

His grin grew wider and I couldn't help but think he was up to something. But whatever it was I'm so game for it.