Chapter 19

**3315 words**

Not so early in the morning, Jungkook's lying besides you while embracing and admiring you. He didn't want to wake you up and ruin the moment so he just stood there enjoying. Your phone started to ring making you groan and turn around from Jungkook making him pout. You took your phone answering on the call from your brother.

„Better be important for you to call me this early." you said with a morning husky voice with closed eyes. „It's 11 AM Y/N, plus it's about her." Ivan said over the phone. You shot your eyes open and got up from your bed leaving Jungkook alone in the room. „Speak." you told him and went to the room where all your equipment and weapon is. Ivan sighed before speaking. „So we found out that it is actually her and that Kai and her are connected."

„Of course they are..." you smirked. „Ok so, our hakers also found out that they plan to switch goods soon." You nodded. „When and where will be found out from Mark. Also that means that we have to gather our team and they should practise more intensely from now." you said to him.

„I'm working on it right now." you nodded again looking at your swords. „But Ivan make sure the team is not our regular team." you smirked caressing your favorite Scimitar sword. „What do you mean?" he asked confusingly. „We need a team of ninjas." you said confidently. „I'll explain you today before the party, just gather our best ninjas. Now I gotta go, kisses!" you ended the call.

You heard Jungkook calling you so you opened the sliding door. „Over here!" you called enough for him to hear. He then came to you with a confused expression looking so cute especially with his messy morning hair. „What's in there?" he asked with his much deeper and husky voice.

You smiled and stepped on a side so he can enter. He stood there for a few seconds with widenned eyes before entering. „Wow!" is all he said before taking a better look at all things that are in there.

„Don't touch anything, those are my precious." you remarked just when he wanted to touch one of the most powerful guns in your collection.

„Okay." he put his hands as in surrender and continued to watch. „You own all of this?" he asked. „Yes." you answered with crossed hands over your chest. „Sick." he said with a smile. You laughed a little bit. „I'm hungry, let's make breakfast. Go to the kitchen and look what you want to eat, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." you suggested, on which he nodded and exited the room that made him so fascinated.

After you came back from the bathroom, you bounced cheerfully to the kitchen and saw Jungkook making breakfast. „So, what will we say to the boys?" you asked him while admiring over how hot he looked while doing the meal. He turned the gaze towards you and shrugged. „However you want."

You smiled to that and looked at the floor. „I think you should tell them. They are like brothers to you and it wouldn't be nice if you keep that as a secret to them." you said. Jungkook looked at you a little bit taken aback but then he smiled and nodded. You approached him and gave him a peck before back hugging him.

„But, it's a secret to the world, I think we should wait a little bit. Especially until I don't settle all these things with you know who." you said and leaned your head on his muscular shoulder. He finished the omelette and turned off the stove before turning towards you and hugging you. „Deal."

Giving you a kiss in the neck he broke the hug so both of you could have a delicious breakfast.

-

„Mind explaining why the heck ninjas?" Ivan asked you. He was sitting on your couch while you did your final touches with your make up before the party. „Wait." you said while pointing your index finger to him. You had to be concetrated with spraying a fixing spray on your face, on which he sighed and shook his head. „Okay," you finished and then looked at him. „so, you remember the two of us going to the same elementary school right?" you asked him and he nodded. „We weren't besties, but we were good friends, I was always by her side because the rest of the school didn't like her and judged her as a weirdo. I didn't believe the rumors so I hang out with her sometimes. She only had me so she opened up to me, saying that her parents hated her and abused her. I couldn't do anything beside comfort her, we were still kids after all." you said and sat down next to him.