Chapter 13

**3663 words**

Today's outfit:

You sat at the table alone at the cafe on the roof of the PSS building with a view on Seoul

You sat at the table alone at the cafe on the roof of the PSS building with a view on Seoul. You had a break time. The weather was good. Not too hot and not too cold.

Your look turned on the two high school student girls, probably going from the school, because of uniforms they had worn. They seemed happy and cheerful.

You turned your head on side, remembering...

**FLASHBACK**

Two best friends went out from the school happily. They were giggling while talking to each other. When one of them, little, fragile, but beautiful girl looked at the parking lot, she stopped walking. The other girl looked at her, confused and then at the direction her friend was looking.

There was a boy, standing next to the car with a straight face. He was around seventeen.
"Oppa?" the girl named Y/N whispered while looking at the boy.
"What is he doing here?" the girl with a nickname G asked.

"I don't know... He should be in the school right now..." Y/N said.
"Well then let's go to see what is it. Maybe he wanted to come for you to take you on a date..." G said and giggled.

"Yeah right..." Y/N rolled her eyes.
"You are blushing." G laughed and started to walk with Y/N next to her.
"Oh shut up." Y/N said.

Usually, Y/N went home with the bus because she wanted to be like other, normal kids.
They approached to the boy and he noticed them.