Chapter 9

**1958 words**

Today was your first day of work. You've met with your associates, settled in a new office and started to organize all papers, documents and everything needed for work. You didn't stay like you'll stay usually, because today was just for a start, so you came home after three hours.

You were pretty hungry, so you decided to make a lunch. You turned on your favorite songs, danced and sang while making the food. Coco was looking at you in awe and happily waved with his tail left and right.

"Ah, this is good." you said when you tasted fried chicken. "Isn't it?" you asked Coco and gave him a little bit that he ate with satisfaction. With that you ate French fries and some salad.

After eating you were thinking of what to do. You were bored as fuck and wanted to do something fun.
"I could ask G and the boys if they are free and if they want so we can go to the amusement park..." you pursed your lips.
"It could be good for them to have some fun and relaxing time." you nodded your head.

"I'm talking to myself again... Well, who cares? I'm weird." you shrugged and took out your phone to call G.

-

"See ya at 5!" G said while ending the call.
"Wow." she was surprised.
"What?" Namjoon asked G.
"She actually asked you guys to go with us and hang out."
"Why is that so strange?" Jin added.
"Because, she's not usually like that. Ah, nevermind, forget it." she waved with your hand.

The boys and G agreed with you to go to the amusement park at 5 PM. Jungkook was especially happy and excited about it. But still, he was slightly frustrated about your teasing. Whatever he does, it won't work. But, that's not all he can do...

-

They all had masks on their faces. It's good it's Monday so there aren't many people that can recognise them. Still they have to be cautious.

You found them on the entrance and went inside together. You worn this casual outfit:

"I'll take Coco in a dog playground first

"I'll take Coco in a dog playground first." you said.
"I'm going with you. Guys, wait here." G said and the boys nodded.
You two took Coco in there and paid for 4 hours keeping him safe.
"Be a good boy and play with your buddies. Mommy will come for you soon." you said and stroked Coco's head.

Coco went happily to other dogs. He was in a section where are just little dogs.
"Girl, how is possible that you invited them?" G asked you.
"Hm? I don't know..." you shrugged.

"I'm really happy and excited!" she said.
"I am too!" you smiled.

-

"Oh, let's go to that big roller coaster!!!" you squeeked happily while looking at the very big roller coaster in front of nine of you.
Hoseok blinked few times and shook his had like 'no' multiply times. Jin gulped.
"No, no it's too dangerous up there."