Chapter 14

A/N: If you haven't already, make sure to watch the trailer of this ff. I want to thank EnaChiaraTeglovic for making the video with me! (She made the most of the job. Thank you so much once more!) The link: https://youtu.be/emXEM5cYQgY
Now, enjoy! 😉

**4634 words**

Finally, you stood right in front of the mirror, looking at yourself. "I'm so hot." you smirked to yourself. Your staff just came out of the room you were in. They finished your makeup and hair so now you were left alone in the room. You looked sensuous, just like a goddess. And this is the dress you worn:

The thing about telling everything to Ivan

The thing about telling everything to Ivan... Yes, you have told him today that something will happen after the party, so he can be prepared and, of course, you warned him not to make a scene if he comes. Other things will find out after... after. Why after? Well because if he found out that you'll be shot, he wouldn't let that happen. He would even cancel the party just for your safety and that's not part of the plan.

You fixed your dress and looked at yourself one last time. The room you were in was within the place that was intended for celebrations such as weddings or like todays. It was very luxury and glamorous. Ivan was already in the hall welcoming the guests.

Oh, not to forget to mention, before you started to get ready, you had a not so short interview in front of the place you're having a party. There came a lot of journalists and they asked you about your school, about your recovery from your parents death, what do you do now, do you have a boyfriend and so much more questions. So much questions from whom you started to have a headache. But, you managed to answer on every single one. And now, they cannot bother you. Or they'll have problems with the police. Simple calculation.

The sound of knocking was heard and you turned to the door. "Come in." you said.
"Y/N?" G peered out her head. When she saw you, her eyes widened and she entered the room. She worn a beautiful peachy silk long dress with high heels, decent makeup and curled hair, she looked gorgeous.

"Oh...my God! Y/N you look heavenly!" she exclaimed with her both hands on her cheeks. You chuckled and came in front of her. "Thanks, same goes with you G, you're beautiful!"
She thanked you and you two had a little chit-chat when someone knocked on the door and both of you turned your heads to the door.

"Can I come in?" you heard a very familiar voice coming from outside the door. G sighed "My God that's Jungkook!" she whispered and got up. You didn't know what to do so you got up with her. G turned around facing you.
"Slay today sister, I'm proud of you! See you after." she said with a smile, giving you a quick hug.