Is This Destiny? 2- Part 14

As I placed my head against my suitcase and felt drops of rain rolling down my cheeks, I felt a warm sensation. It was weird because I was on my own and there was definitely no one around me. I knew that the only reason why I felt this was because I knew Jake was with me through this tough time. Scanning through my surroundings, I tried to see if I could see him anywhere but I couldn't see anyone or anything. The rain worsened and I felt the little hairs on the back of my neck stood up one by one. Then I felt that warm feeling again, I felt like someone was touching me- giving me a hug. I closed my eyes for a few moments and enjoyed this weird but comfortable feeling because I knew Jake was looking after me- he was giving me company. My throat went dry but I still managed to mumble, 'Thank you, Jake.' Curling myself into a small ball, I felt the harsh, heavy rain hitting against my back. It sent me electrical pulses that made me feel so weak but I knew I had to keep strong because Jake was there with me- like always. 'Come on, then.' I jumped out of my skin, Jake... But how can that be? That's impossible. He's gone? Slowly looking up, I saw a familiar face that looked exactly like Jake's. He had brunette hair and a frown was plastered on his face. This could only mean one thing- Mr Grumpy. He grabbed my suitcase and dragged it across the cold, damp floor. My eyes never left him. Realising I wasn't following him and that I had just stayed at the same place, he turned around to face me. He raised his eyebrow, 'I don't have all day!' He rolled his eyes at me and carried on walking. Touching Jake's stone, I mumbled, 'Goodbye, Jake. I'll see you soon.' I paused, 'I love you.' I ran after Ethan...