Is This Destiny? 2- Part 9

I sniffed as I wiped my runny nose on a tissue paper I found on the table. My mum was still asleep but I stared at the glass of beer she had on her hand. It only had like a couple of drops left. My mums been getting drunk because of how depressed she is when my Dad left her. She blamed everything on me but I don't really know why. It hurts if I am being honest because I truly don't know what I have done. I daren't ask her though, I am already on her bad books and I'm too scared. My mum shrugged before slowly lifting her head. Her eyes was still closed but she slowly opened it. 'What you crying about now, you big softy!' She grunted. More tears ran down my face as I was a bit insulted but I guess I'm used to it. She's been doing that eversince Dad left but I don't care. I still love her. 'Breathe, Ari. Just smile.' My innervoice chanted. I faked a smile and pretended I wasn't hurt. 'Mum...' I paused, 'Can I go to Texas?' I asked. She slowly placed her head on her arms on the table and grunted, 'I don't care. Do whatever you want.' Frowning at the table and taking a good argument in my head, I have decided what to do. I need to see him, I may still be weak but I'm going to do my best to keep strong. There's always a way to every problem. Getting my phone out and taking a deep breath, my fingers typed on kik, 'I'm ready. I'll go.'