Is This Destiny? 2- Part 54

*Ethan's P.O.V*

After grabbing the apple juice from the fridge, I made my way back to the dining room. I frowned at Dad as he slowly turned to face me. 'Where's Ariana?!' I snapped. He sighed, 'I don't like her.' 'Well you're not going to be with her so you don't need to like her.' I sarcastically mumbled. 'Don't talk to me like that!' He raised his voice, 'This is what Ariana has taught you to do. She's a bad influence.' I slammed the apple juice on the table, 'Yeah?' I raised my eyebrows at him, 'Well I fucking love her and there's nothing you can do to make me stop.' I ran as fast as I could outside. As I ran through the gates, I looked left and right until I noticed Ariana from a distance, walking away. I ran up to her, 'Ariana!' She ignored me though and walked a lot faster. When I caught up with her, I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to my body. She had tears streaming down her face. 'Let go off me, Ethan.' She squeeled as she pushed me away. I didn't let go off her though and instead pulled her for a hug. 'Listen to me.' I whispered, 'You're the only person I have in this world. And there's honestly no other girl I'd like to spend the rest of my life with other than you.' I sighed, 'I'm so sorry about my Dad. He's a jerk.' She looked up to me and I wiped the tears on her face. 'I love you so much, Ariana.' She smiled at me, 'I love you too, Ethan.' We hugged again before I whispered in her ear, 'Will you be Mrs Grumpy forever and live in Paris with me?'