Is This Destiny? 2- Part 36

I slowly walked out the house with Sam by my side. 'I just really need to see Jake before I go back to England tomorrow.' I mumbled. Sam walked infront of me making us both stop before he placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled, 'Ariana, I get it, okay?' He paused, 'I know Jakes important to you. It's fine, don't worry.' A faint smile crept onto my lips before we continued walking. As we saw the graveyard from a distance, I noticed new fresh flowers that had been put beside Jake's stone. I then saw Ethan. He had a blàck hoodie on with jeans and converse shoes. His hands were inside his pockets with the hood over his head. 'That's Ethan, right?' Sam whispered. I nodded my head as we slowly opened the gates. I walked closer and closer to Ethan, trying my best not to make a sound but he must've heard me because he turned around to face us. His gaze dropped on me before he looked at Sam who was stood behind me. He angrily walked past us before I shouted his name. He stopped walking and listened. 'I'm sorry!' I sobbed, '.. But Ethan, I know you feel the same way as I do! I just know it.' His jaw clenched as he slightly looked over his shoulder. 'I will always love you, remember that. I'm going to wait for the day until you finally have the strength to admit it to yourself because right now anger is taking over you.' I paused, 'I know that, that day will come soon.' He turned to face me and narrowed his eyes, 'Don't waste your time because that day will never come...'