Is This Destiny? 2- Part 47

'What, Ethan?' I raised my eyebrow. 'Because.. I..' He hesitated again, 'I.. Because I know you're an amazing tennis player.' He grinned, 'And so am I so we would make an excellent team.' 'Well back off!' Sam snapped, 'Because she's in my team!' I don't know why they are being so childish. It's just a game, it's not like their whole life depended on it. I could feel the tension going on between them. 'GUYS! Chill.' I laughed, 'How about we just play tennis already and have some fun.' I ran off to the tennis court whilst they trailed behind me. After a couple of minutes, we started playing our game. Let me get this straight, you don't play tennis with a mini denim skirt, a small crop top and high heels do you? Like I said earlier, it was pretty cold. How does Bella cope with this? Well I suppose she did shiver a few times and she's honestly the worst tennis player I have EVER seen. My cat can play better than her! 'Ow!!' She screamed. She tripped over her heels as she tried to hit the ball back to me. 'You did that on purpose! You made me trip!' She cried, like some child not given what they wanted for christmas. I shook my head, 'Er... No I didn't.' She rolled her eyes at me and gazed up at Ethan, 'Are you like, seriously not going to help me get up?' Ethan shook his head then laughed, 'You can do it yourself, you're a big girl now and big girls don't cry.' 'Ugh!!' She shrieked before getting up from the ground. Minutes went by and we were all pretty tired after the score being 4-2 to us. Bella hit the ball to me but as I was about to get it, I somehow lost my balance and fell on the ground with a twisted ankle. 'Owww!' I screamed. Both Sam and Ethan rushed towards me but for some reason, Ethan came first eventhough he was at the otherside of the court. 'Are you okay?' He frowned. 'Yeah, it's just a bit sore.' 'Are you sure, babe?' Sam asked. I nodded my head. 'Why do you always get all the attention, Ariana?!' Bella shouted. I shrugged and ignored her question. Ethan helped me get up and carried me bride-style. 'Where are you taking her?' Sam raised his eyebrow. 'Back in the car. She needs to go home.' 'Well, I'll take her.' Sam offered. 'It's fine. I can do it myself. I've done it before.' I could feel my heart beating rapidly. We were going to be in his car. Alone.