Is This Destiny? 2- Part 29

Days went by and I only have exactly a week left until I go back to England. These past few weeks are certainly one of the best weeks I have ever had in my life. Ethan has pretty much changed. I don't really understand why he's changed so much in just a blink of an eye but I like him this way. He's just so much nicer and fun to be with. To be honest, I know I've only known him for three weeks but I feel like I've known him all my life. I've said this about Jake but I feel like this is different. I will always have Jake in my heart but I feel like I'm falling for Ethan. Why do I get these butterflies whenever he stares at me in the eyes? Those faint closed smiles he gives me, makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. His frown, I'm starting to like it?! You're probably thinking I'm being cheesy but I can't help it. I am known to be Ms. Cheesy. 'Are you ready?' Ethan knocked on my room door. 'Nearly.' I said, trying to fix my hair with hairspray. I stared at myself in the mirror and rolled my eyes. I've been so fussed about the way I looked lately, then I realised why this was. Ethan... I knew I didn't look really good but it doesn't matter. I can never look good anyway. Slowly opening the door, I noticed Ethan stood there impatiently. A faint smile appeared on his face as he glanced at me up and down. 'You...' He paused, 'Look beautiful.' I blushed, I could feel my cheeks burning. 'Shall we go?' He asked. I nodded my head and walked down the stairs. We were only going to the park to take more pictures but still, I was pretty excited. When we saw the park from the distance, I felt his hand firmly locked onto mine. 'What are you doing?!' I raised my eyebrow. 'Are you blind?!' He laughed, 'Are you really that stupid, Ariana?' 'No!' I smiled, 'I mean... Friends don't do this?' I pointed at our hands. We both stopped walking and stared deep into each others eyes. He placed the strands of hair on my face, behind my ear and cupped my cheeks. 'You are SO cute!' He laughed, 'Is it not obvious though?' 'No! I don't get what you're doing.' He rolled his eyes at me and whispered in my ear, 'I love you.' He smiled at me. I couldn't help but grin at him like a dog, 'Why are you whispering this? Don't you want the whole world to know? If you really loved me then you would.' I laughed. Yeah, I was pushing it a little but I have to know if he was telling the truth. I was a bit surprised at first but I did feel something like that after spending a few weeks with him. He shook his head, 'No, Ariana. Because you are my world.' I bursted out into laughter, 'Where did you get that from, facebook??!' He narrowed his eyes at me...