Is This Destiny? 2- Part 2

*Ethan's P.O.V*

As I ran off after helping a young girl pick up pictures that a rude, old woman purposely ran into, I checked the time. It was 20:45. I'm fifteen minutes late to a meeting I am having with my Dad and his business partners Mr and Mrs Frared. Apparently their daughter are there too, so I am meant to be there really early. Unfortunately for me, after going out the plane from Texas and walking to the train station, the train arrived late meaning that I need to get there as soon as possible. I saw the restaurant from a distance and noticed my Dad and Mr and Mrs Frared waiting impatiently for me. I ran to the doors and awkwardly walked closer to them. 'Finally! What took you so long?!' Dad laughed. I think it was more of a fake laugh to be honest. I bet he's burning of anger inside though! 'Sorry, Mr Lerman. The train arrived late.' I frowned. Shaking hands with Mr and Mrs Frared, I apologised to them. 'It's ok. Honestly.' Mrs Frared smiled. Taking my coat off and placing it on my seat next to Mr Lerman, my Dad, I sat down but he just shook his head. 'Son, why don't you go sit with Miss Frared over there!' I looked and noticed a blonde haired girl sat next to Mr Frared. She had glowing,pale skin with beautiful glistening, blue eyes. High cheek bones and full lips- perfection. How could I have missed a beautiful girl like her? She's pretty but she is just not my type, you know? I raised my eyebrow at my Dad then slowly nodded my head grabbing my stuff with me. Walking over to the seat next to her, my Dad walked closer to us and leaned against the girl's chair. 'Son, I'd like you to meet your new fiancé, Bella.' I raised my eyebrow at him. Since WHEN did I have a fiancé?...