Is This Destiny? 2- Part 25

I slowly walked to a nearby park whilst Ethan trailed behind me. I was really eager to get there as soon as possible because it was sunset meaning that it would be great for the pictures I will be taking. As I saw the park from the distance, I turned to face Ethan but he was still metres away from me. Shaking my head, I shouted, 'Hurry up!!' I heard him grunt but he did listen to me. 'Happy?!' He rolled his eyes at me and carried on walking. I shrugged and caught up with him. When we got to the park, it was literally empty- the children must've gone home for their dinner or something. I stared at the green trees that surrounded the park. There were empty benches and everything seemed to be clean and tidy. On the corner, I noticed a small playground for little children that had a sandbox, swings and see-saws. Obviously we didn't go there but I really had the urge to just go on those swings! Damn! We walked over to a big tree that was right in the middle of the park. 'What are we meant to be doing here exactly?!' He groaned. 'Well.. I've been here for almost a week now and I don't have any pictures. Will you help me get some pictures?' I gave him my 'puppy dog look.' 'Oh great! You said you were going to treat me and this is what I get? I'm a camera man?!' He said under his breath. 'Taking pictures is fun!' I smiled. He raised his eyebrows at me and shrugged. 'Okay.. Will you take a picture of me?' 'Whatever!' He frowned. I handed him the camera, Jake got me and somehow possed with the tree. I smiled cheerfully whilst the wind gently blew on my face making my brunette hair flow behind my back. After a couple of seconds, I heard the click which meant he had taken the picture. 'How do I look?! UGLY?' I frowned. For some reason, he glared at the picture. It was weird because he smiled at first then it vanished and was replaced with his usual frown. 'Alright.' He said. He looked as if he wanted to get away from here as soon as possible. I slowly walked over to him and took the camera. I looked at the picture and I actually looked okay. He was a good photographer- I must admit. 'SMILE ETHAN!' I said. I quickly took a picture of him but he was frowning at the picture with his hand covering half of his face. 'I don't like pictures!' He snapped. He went and sat down on one of the benches and I was left to take the pictures on my own. Obviously I wanted him to take more pictures of me but I guess I had to do it now- all on my own. Turning the camera the other way, I quickly took a picture of me. Within minutes I had probably taken hundreds! A faint smile crept onto my lips as I stared at the great view of sunset. I quickly got the camera and took a picture but for some reason, it just didn't look right. I took another one and yet again it still looked terrible. In frustration, I stared at Ethan. He sighed and quickly got up. He probably knew I needed help. As he approached me, he said, 'Okay.. I'll help.' He stood right behind me and firmly placed his hands against mine. His body was extremely close to mine and I couldn't help but feel his beating heart. Mine was too for some reason, I don't really know why. He held out the camera and placed it at a fix position. 'It's not hard you know, Ariana.' He whispered tickling my neck. I could smell his minty breath sending me goosebumps allover my body. 'You just need a lot of practise.' Oh gosh! Why the hell was I feeling this way? I guess it was because he was extremely close to me and I actually quite liked it. Weird, I know. The camera clicked revealing a very clear, sunset that both Ethan and I took. It was beautiful. It was full of emotion and... love.. Oh gosh, did I just think that?! Slowly turning to face him, I stared at his big brown eyes whilst he stared at mine. His breath was fanning my lips, it was like we had a connection for once because he was so close to me. 'I...' He hesitated, 'I got to go..' He let go off me and scratched the back of his head as he quickly ran off...