Is This Destiny? 2- Part 45

My heart raced as he walked closer and closer to us. I could literally hear his footsteps approaching. Bella pulled a chair next to her and he sat down onto it. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and breathed slowly, 'This is all just a dream.' I mumbled to myself, 'It's all a big dream.' I opened my eyes but everyone was just staring at me like I was some psycho. Let me get this straight, it wasn't a big dream! And Ethan really was sat next to me. 'Ariana.' He smiled, 'I'm so glad I found you. I need to talk to you!' He exclaimed. 'Wait, you guys know each other?' Bella raised her eyebrow. I nodded my head. 'Can we go outside?' Ethan grabbed my hand but I let go. Eventhough I am excited to see him, I still can't believe he's getting married to her! Bella?! I guess I really didn't matter to him at all. 'No.' I mumbled. 'But I need to talk to you.' 'I don't care. How could you forget about me so quickly?!' I muttered. I could feel tears starting to form at the corners of my eyes but I tried my best to keep it in. 'I... I...' He hesitated, 'It's fine. My boyfriend and I need to go. We'll see you guys later.' I said, emphasising the word, 'boyfriend.' I raised my eyebrow at Sam, 'Come on, Sam.' 'Right...' He smiled, 'Bye guys..' We both got up and walked off. I could hear Ethan shouting, 'Ariana! I need to talk to you.' But I ignored him. How could he do that to me? Is that how quickly he can replace me? But then again, he did say he didn't love me. I don't even understand why I'm feeling like this. Once we were outside, Sam exclaimed, 'Boyfriend?' 'Well, you did say you loved me, right? I love you too.' I smiled. 'Really?' He grinned, 'Yeah! Actually I've felt this way for a long time. I just didn't have the courage to say it.' 'Me too.' There was an awkward silence, but he knelt down on his knee. 'What are you doing?' I laughed. 'I'm going to ask you properly.' He smiled, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I stared at him for a few seconds before noticing Ethan staring at us out the window. His eyes were fixed onto me. I turned to Sam and nodded my head before we quickly hugged. He then kissed me passionately but it didn't feel the same as when I kissed Ethan. He was my first kiss and I will definitely never forget that eventhough he's with someone else now. He wants to play? Well I can play better...