Is This Destiny? 2- Part 57

As Ethan placed the last bag in the back of his pick-up truck, he smiled at me and mumbled, 'You ready to go to the airport?' I took a deep breath before smiling, 'Yeah, let's go for it!' We both got in to the truck and Ethan drove off. Thirty minutes went by but we were still an hour away from the airport. 'Shall I turn the music up?' 'Yeah sure, go ahead.' He twisted the music player and the song was blasted out the truck. Passing cars gave us dirty looks but we really didn't care. 'Close your eyes give me your hand, darling.' He sang out loud as he grabbed my hand and placed it across his chest, 'Do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand?' He laughed. 'Do you feel the same? Or am I only dreaming?' We both sang out loud. 'Shut up!' A driver shouted as he drove past us. Ethan and I both looked at each other before we burst out laughing. 'He's not having a good day!' Ethan laughed. I sighed before quickly hugging Ethan. He placed his hand on my shoulder whilst the other was on the steering wheel. 'I can't wait to spend my whole life with you, Mr Grumpy.' I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beating. 'Me too, Mrs Grumpy.' He kissed me on the forehead, 'I love you, Ariana.' 'I love you too.' He smiled at me as he drove the pick-up truck through a motorway. A big truck was right in front of us carrying lots and lots of tree trunks. Suddenly, the tree trunks somehow started slipping off the back of the truck. Eventually I could hear lots of car tyres screeching as the trunks started rolling towards them causing a big crashes. I screamed out loud as a big tree trunk started rolling our way. My heart beated rapidly as I bumped my head on the windows and the actual tree trunk hitting my face...

*Ethan's P.O.V*

I gazed at Ariana, blood was dripping from her forehead. Her face was covered in blood. 'Ariana!' I shouted. Tears started filling up the corners of my eyes. She wasn't moving. I rubbed my head and realised I too was bleeding. Staring all around me, I realised the truck had rolled down a forest that was just at the bottom of the motorway. I stared at one of my leg, a big tree trunk had landed on it. I couldn't move anything because I was in so much pain. I quickly wrapped my arms around Ariana, 'Don't leave me and if so, take me up there with you.' I closed my eyes... *One month later* I slowly opened my eyes. Lights blindened me but everything was still blurry. I grunted, 'Ariana.' I glanced to my left and noticed Dad rushing towards me, 'Ethan, you're finally awake!' 'Dad.' I couldn't move my mouth very well because I could feel that I was covered in bruises but I still managed to get words out. 'Ariana?' I mumbled, 'Where is she?' Dad stared at the ground and frowned at me, 'Ethan...' He paused, 'Ariana died during the accident.'

The End :)) Who's ready for 'Is This Destiny? 3'