Is This Destiny? 2- Part 22

After a couple of minutes, something that smelt of burning crept into my room. Frowning in confusion, I slowly got up from my bed and limped towards the door. Obviously it still hurts but I needed to ignore it and see what this burning smell was. For all I know, both of our lives could be in danger! As I limped towards the stairs the smell got closer and closer. It actually smelt awful- it was that bad! Sniffing the air, I walked over to the kitchen and it was covered in bláck smoke. I couldn't believe the fire alarm didn't go off! As quickly as I possibly could, I opened the back door and all the windows in the room. 'What the bubbly tops happened?!' I snapped. He just stared at me like I was crazy and slammed the plate on the table right in front of me. On the plate was burnt bacon and eggs. 'I cooked for you.' His voice went cold as though he was a bit hurt. 'What?' I frowned. 'I cooked for you!' He repeated himself. I stared at the blåck bacon and faked a smile at him. I bursted out into laughter as I picked it up and bláck powder left the plate. 'You call this cooking?!' I laughed, 'You've got to be kidding me, right?!' He narrowed his eyes at me but held his chin up high. I couldn't read his expressions but he started walking closer to the door. 'Wait!' I tried to stop laughing, 'Where you going?!' Tears was running down my cheeks, I was in hysterics. 'Going back to my room...' He paused, 'And by the way, it's my first time to cook ever in my whole life. I thought it was nice to return the favour...' He walked off. There I realised, he did have a sweet side. He made that bacon and eggs for me, but I laughed at him. Damn! I guess I was being a bit harsh on him..