Chapter 33

~Mike's POV~

I drove to my friend Jeremy's house. He asked me to help him build a new picnic table for his backyard.

I was still a little shaken up by the fact that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria was opening up again. Why not destroy that place already?

I was also a little sad that Foxy was deactivated. Maddie had told me everything about that night. They just don't see how important Foxy is to Maddie.

I had tried to sneak in during construction to reactivate Foxy, but they caught me before I could. I almost went to jail for it.

I arrived at his little white house and began to cut the wood for the table.

"I'm going to surprise Janice with this. She's been talking about getting one." Jeremy said. Janice and him recently got engaged.

"Great. She'll love it.

We worked on the table for a while talking about meaningless things, when one conversation caught me off guard.

"So, I'm thinking about getting a job."

"Sounds good Jeremy."

"I was thinking about working at this new restaraunt. What's it called? Oh yeah. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria."

I dropped the hammer I was holding and it fell on my toe. I tried not to scream from the pain.

"Don't work there. Trust me."

"Come on, what's so bad about it?"

"I've worked there before. Just trust me."

We worked on the table until it was finished.

"Janice is going to love this."

"Yep. So why shouldn't I work there?"

"Let's just say there are 'bad working conditions'."

I left and went home.

Please Jeremy, don't work there. I don't want you to die.