Chapter 60

~???'s POV~

I sat at my kitchen table with a half empty bottle of beer sitting next to me. I took a drink and put my face in my hands.

They know. They always have. They're coming for me.

I knew I was going to be taken away. They know that it was me.

All I could do was let my sanity slowly sink away from me.

What can I do? I have nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. Nobody to help me.

My wife left me after she realized how unstable I really was. She tried to protect our kid. She just couldn't.

I ran before they could get me. And I let my demented mind take over. I couldn't stop it.

Somebody please. Save me from myself.

I know nobody will. I'm trapped in my little world of pain with no escape.

And soon, they will catch me. And kill me.

I took another drink from the bottle.

I kept hearing voices in my head. They've been there for so long.

You're a killer. You can't hide from what you've done. You're going to pay for what you did to them.

I got frustrated again and threw the bottle at the wall, causing it to shatter and for alcohol to spray everywhere.

I slowly began to twitch repetitively. A minor side effect of my insanity.

I got up and slowly walked to my car, grabbing my purple jacket on the way out.

I have to destroy the evidence. I have to hide what I've done.

I drove to where the restaurant was. I was burnt, but still standing.

Good, at least something must have already been destroyed. I just have to finish the job...