Chapter 15

I went with my mom into my room. I jumped into bed and she pulled the sheets over me.

"Goodnight sweetie." She tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead. I closed my eyes as she left.

It was 9:00. I had stayed up to 11:00 with Foxy before, so I should have no problem staying up late.

I heard my mom go to sleep at 10:00, and Payton at 11:00.

I got out of bed and put some pillows under the covers to make it look like I'm there. I also put one of my dolls there to make it seem like my hair was sticking out.

I tiptoed downstairs and went out of one of the windows so I wouldn't trigger the alarm.

Now, how do I get there?

I hadn't thought that part through. I would try with the car, since I know the directions, but my feet can't reach the peddles. I should know, I tried.

Instead, I got my bike from the garage, and rode it all the way to the pizzaria. My legs were very tired, but I didn't want to stop. I want to see Foxy as much as I can before I have to wait for the building to open again after reconstruction.

I opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked. I saw Chica and Freddy on stage. Where's Bonnie?

I heard a metal door close and I went to see what was going on. I saw Bonnie standing outside a door. Through the window I saw Mike sitting in a chair, scared out of his mind.

Why is he scared, Bonnie just wants to play?

Then I wondered something else. Why isn't Foxy playing?

I was about to make my way to Pirates Cove, when something grabbed me.

I tried to scream, but it covered my mouth.

He took me to some room and threw me on the floor. I got a good look at him and instantly recognized him. Freddy.

"Freddy, what's going on?"

I knew he really didn't like me, considering that he threw me on the floor and he smiled when Ally was mean to me at her party.

"I saw you come into Pirates Cove today. That's not allowed here."

He called over Chica, who grabbed me by the neck while Freddy walked away somewhere. Everytime I struggled, Chica squeezed tighter.

I started to cry and scream a little. Why would they hurt a kid on purpose?

Freddy walked back in with a suit that looked just like him.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria."