Chapter 5

~Foxy's POV~

After the girls left, I worried a little.

What if they don't come back? What if I scared Maddie?

I kept worrying until I looked at the sword.

She'll come back. Maddie would never forget about me so quickly.

I peeked out of my room to see Freddy talking to Bonnie and Chica. I could just barely hear them. At least they don't know how to keep quiet.

"So, you're sure?" Chica asked.

"Yes, of course. Some kid walked into Pirates Cove. It's amazing she's still alive."

The manager luckily was too busy doing something else to pay attention. And frankly, nobody who works here even cares what we say.

I went back to my place behind the curtain, mad at what they said. They laughed at me. They laughed at an accidental injury. I'll make them pay. They won't know what hit them.

-Time skip-

It was 12:00 a.m.. I could see Bonnie begin to come out, and then Chica.

Instead of going where I thought he would, Bonnie walked to Pirates Cove and opened the curtains.

"Bonnie, what are you doing?"

"Foxy, did a child really come in here?" He asked aggressively.

"N-no. Nobody came in here."

"Chica must have been having too many cupcakes or something. Bye Foxy." He left.

There was a time when me and Bonnie actually got along. Now he hates me.

-Flashback (cue harp music)-

The security guard can't insult me. He can't get away with that. I'll make them all regret coming here.

I went to a supply closet to ask Bonnie for help. If I was going to learn how to kill, Freddy hated me, and Chica... I don't even know why, so it was up to Bonnie.

"Hey, uh Bonnie."

"Shh." He said. He looked directly at the camera, causing a scream from another room.

"It's so funny when that happens. So what can I do for you Foxy?"

"I want to kill the security guard."

Bonnie looked surprised, but he smiled.

"Perfect. I can teach you."

He led me down to a hallway.

"Now, what we do is, we go slowly from room to room, and-"

"Why do we have to wait? Why can't we just attack now?"

I sprinted down the hallway, with Bonnie screaming "No!" behind me, popped my head in the room, and killed the man.

When I came back, Bonnie applauded me.

"Nice job, Foxy. Nice job."

-Back to normal time-

Ever since the bite of 87, Bonnie and me grew apart, and now he just glares at me with those menacing eyes of his.

I don't need Bonnie in my life, I have Maddie and Payton now. They're all I'll ever need.