Chapter 1

"Hmm 'Out of Order', must be broken. Nothing much here." I heard from the security guard's office.

It had been the same thing for years. Constant repeats of "Harmless little thing" and "What could that stupid wolf thing do to me?" and, of course, my favorite, "Yikes, that thing is ugly".

Ever since I accidentally bit that little girl in 1987, things have made a turn for the worse.

I had slowly deteriorated, people made jokes about me, and I was just left to die. And I've also gotten a chip on my metallic shoulder.

Every security guard, every night, I try and kill. Freddy and his friends have always done that for whatever reason. I didn't want to, until now.

They always thought I was weak and "Out of Order". That made me want revenge.

It was this guys second night working here. I usually held myself back from rage, until the second night. By then, I just wanted to stick my hook in his throat and take out his heart.

I poked my head out of the curtain. The camera looked at me. I slowly made my way further out until I was offstage, ready to make my hook useful.

He kept looking clearly worried. I heard a girlish scream then a door close. I hoped it was the other door.

Before I went to sprint, I took a look at the hallway to make sure Bonnie wasn't there.

Bonnie stood at the door.

Dang it, Bonnie. Can't you just go away?

I kept standing there until Bonnie walked away, accepting the fact that he couldn't get in.

Before I ran to his room, I turned around the Out of Order sign, showing "It's me" instead. I scratched that in with my hook years ago in anger. Now, it just freaks the guards out.

I ran down the hallway. I saw the camera turn on. There's nothing you can do now.

I poked my head in and screeched. He screamed like a girl and dropped his camera. He tried to get up and run, but I held him down.

"What do you want from me?" He asked while crying. Man, this guy is a wimp.

"My life back." That slipped out of my broken mouth for whatever reason, and I scraped his throat, making a little blood drip out.

He cried harder, and I silenced him. I ran back to my stage, allowing Freddy and friends to stuff him into a costume. I don't know why they do that, possibly to hide the evidence.

I cleaned the blood off of my hook and sat on the ground, waiting for 6 a.m., when the place opened and I could watch Freddy be loved by kids.