Chapter 10

~Foxy's POV~

I let out my anger finally. I was mad because I heard him talking to Bonnie about me. I could tell Bonnie didn't agree, he's actually a good friend, but Freddy can just go jump off a cliff.

I had pretty much said all the mean things I could about Freddy. I just hope nobody heard my ranting.

6:00 a.m. finally came, and a bunch of kids ran to Freddy. Seriously, who gets up at 6:00 a.m. to watch Freddy F**bear perform a song?

Payton and Maddie ran in. Payton had her toolbox and Maddie wore her eyepatch.

"Well Foxy, it's time to fix your jaw." Payton said, unloading her toolbox.

"Go ahead." I said, not willing to miss a minute.

"So, I was thinking," Payton said while working her magic, "we need somebody to fix your suit. You know, patch up all the holes. I was thinking I could bring in my cousin Mike. He's great with a sewing needle, and I think he might be able to patch you up. How 'bout it?"

"That would be great."

She worked for hours doing a lot of stuff. Maddie had been holding up my jaw for Payton, since I wasn't allowed to move. She looked like she was about to pass out.

"Payton are you almost finished?" She asked while whining.

"Done." She replied, screwing in one last bolt.

"Good, I can't hold the jaw much longer." She let go and it stayed in place.

"Good. Now Foxy, try it out."

I moved my jaw up and down. Then, I started to speak.

"It works great. Thank you so much Payton." I hugged her. As usual, Maddie joined in.

"I still have your eye to fix, but you're doing great."

"Thank you still. My jaw hasn't been like this since, since I had friends before you two."

"Your welcome Foxy. Everything's okay now."

She went to work on my eye.

When the restaurant was closing, Payton had just finished.

"There, you're all fixed. We better get going. I'll bring Mike tomorrow. Bye Foxy."

They gave me a hug.

"We can play pirates finally once Mike finishes with you." Maddie said, more excited then ever.

To be honest I'm excited too. I'm finally going to be back to normal.

For once in my life since 87, I feel like I have a future.