Chapter 28

~Foxy's POV~

I woke up in a dark room with a few streams of lights coming in. I saw movement in the room.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Relax Foxy, I'm helping you."

Bonnie stepped out of the shadows.

"Bonnie? What are you doing here?"

"We were all deactivated and put in this room. We're being replaced. Luckily, they forgot to deactivate me so I can turn you guys on."

Bonnie went and flicked some switch on two silhouettes that I assumed were Chica and Freddy.

"Great. They finally did it. They replaced us. This is all your fault Foxy."

Of course, the first thing Freddy says is filled with rage and hatred.

"How is it my fault?"

"You ran away and made them shut us all down."

"We were going to be replaced regardless, so-"

"Shut up you two!" Chica yelled. "This is none of our faults. Not even Foxy's. And, as much as we're all going to hate this, we all have to get along and plan our escape. We're not going down like this without a fight."

Wow, when did Chica actually become useful?

"I'll be willing if you are, Freddy."

"Fine. Only because I want to get out of here." He sighed and looked down.

"20 years. I spend 20 years singing the same stupid song for this place, and they throw me out."

"Don't worry, Freddy. We'll take care of them."

Freddy sighed again.

"Who could ever live like this? Who could ever suffer so alone."

"Me, Freddy. This is what my life's been since 1987."

The three if them all looked at me in surprise and a little confusion.

"Welcome to the world of 'Out of Order'."