Chapter 22

Hyoyeon's POV

I told her everything since she told me that I can trust her. Hihi. But when I told her the name, her eyes grew and her jaw dropped.

"Wae? Is there something wrong?" I said. She nodded. "What is it? Come on. Tell me."

"Yoo Ji. That's the name of my best friend I met in the park a month ago. I can't believe it's Taeyeon." She said. Mwo?! She know her. No. This can't be.

"How does she looks like?"

"Her nose is a little flat. She's sexy. She has a white skin. Tall. Her hair is long and it's color blonde."

"It's her. Really her."

"Wow. She didn't tell me anything." She said then we startled when someone opened the door.

"Ahh. Guys, come. Let's eat." It was only Chanyeol.

"Arasso. We will be there." I said. He left and looked at  Mi Young. "Mi Young, let's go." I said but she didn't answer. She just grabbed her phone and dialled someone.

"Hello." She started.

"Mi Young, who is that?" I asked.

"Its Hyoyeon." She said. To the phone. "Unnie, it's Yoo Ji." She said to me. Taeyeon?! Okay. Hyoyeon, don't tell Taeyeon you told her. Mi Young, jebal, don't tell her what I told you.

Ming's POV

(What is she doing there? Wahh! Ming you're lucky. What are you talking about? When did you met?) I am not going to tell you what Hyoyeon told me about you.

"She is here because we are going to have our christmas eve. We are talking about our life and we met this evening." I said. I looked at Unnie and I saw her sighed. Maybe she thought that I will tell Joo Ji.. No.. Taeyeon what I knew from her.

"Yoo Ji, can I meet you tomorrow? In the park where we met?" I asked.

(Arasso. Wae? You missed me already? Haha.) No. I just want to clear things up.

(I can hear someone calling you. Go! I think you are going to eat.)

"Arasso. Tomorrow. 8:00 am. Annyeong!"

(Annyeong!) She said. I hanged the call and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Noona, can you come with me? I am going to meet her." I said.

"Who? Yoo Ji?" She asked.

"Ani. Taeyeon." I said. I saw her nodded. Good.

"Kuerue. They are calling us." I said.