Chapter 2

Ming's POV

"Are you all ready~" The speaker asked..

"Ne!!" We all said in unison.

"Let's all welcome..... Whom we've been waiting for.... EXO!!!" He said.

All of the fans started to scream. Including me of course.. I scream it from the toppest most of my lungs....

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! We are EXO ibnida!!" They all said all together.

More screams here!! Screams are increasing more and more.

Then a beat of my favorite song played.. "Yo! Okay!" Tao started.. Kyahhhhh!!! They're so cool when they do that moves!!

" tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera" yah!!! Chanyeol started his part which is the rap part..

"Kyahhhh!!!" I started screaming because he looks so handsome while rapping!! "Oppa, saranghae!!" I said.. Wahhhh.. I can't believe I just said that.. It's okay. Nobody mind anyways..

The concert is in the middle. I mean it is nearly finish.. Since it's already 8:30 pm.. It will finish in I think around 10:00 pm. They will finish all 2 albums since the third album is on its way.. Hehe.

"Okay.. I'll start to pick okay? We all gave you your own numbers before entering, right?" The speaker said.

"Ne!!" We all said. By the way. My number is 365. Their song..

"Okay then.. Let's start the ruffles.. Oh. I'll explain what you will do later, okay? Okay. So.... The number is.... 3..."