Chapter 7

Chanyeol's POV

"Guys, wake up! She'll be here any hour!" Baekhyun shouted. "Chanyeol!! Wake up! Or else I will pull you off to bed!" He said as he is shaking me. Seriously?! I'm really dizzy right now.

"Go back to bed, Baek." I said with a sleepy voice. "I'm still sleepy~." I added.

*Boogshhhh*

I was surprised when someone grabbed my both feet and pull me down from my bed to the floor. I kissed the floor.

"I already warned you, Park ChanYeol! Hahaha!" I heard him said. Really?!

"It's still 8:00 in the morning. She will be here later. Promise." I said as I rub my eyes to see clearly.

"But, Mr. Soo Man told her to come at 10 o'clock. So get up and clean the place.." He said.

"Why only me?" I said.

"Who told you that you're the only one to clean?" He said. Hehe.

"Me!"

"Then clean it yourself." He said. I was just kidding..

"Im just kidding, Baek.." I said.

"Then get up." He said annoyed. Haha. I like this guy. Hhaha. He get annoyed easily..

"Fine~..." I said. We need to clean the dorm because she'll come soon. I'm excited. Especially Baekyun. He like her. Jahaha.

Flashback

"Chanyeol," Baek said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"I think I like her." He said. We are in the van with the rest of the members of EXO-K. Wait.. Who?

"Who is she?"

"The lucky girl. Is that Ming?" He said. Ohhh.. She likes her.

"Ahhh.. Yeah. It's Ming." I saw him..Blushed?! Yahh. Kyeopta..

End of flashback

Ming's POV

I woke up by the alarm clock. Its 8 in the morning and I need to go there at 10 am. They will pick me up here. I took my shower and wear the clothes that I prepared last night.

"Are you ready, dear?" Mom said. I nodded then smiled at her. I kissed her. I already told her everything. She didn't agree at first but after she agreed.

Flashback

"Mom, on monday, I will go somewhere. And I'll be gone for 2 months." I said.

"Why? You don't want to be with us anymore?" She said.

"Aniyo. I won this thing and my prize is a money, trip to Asia and live with EXO in their dorm for 2 months." I explained.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" She asked. I nodded quickly.

"Very." I said not removing my smile.

"Okay. I'll miss you, honey." She said then hugged me.

"I'll miss you, too, Eomma." I said.

End of flashback

*beep* *beep*

We heard. I smiled at my mom amd kissed her.

"Okay. I'll miss you, honey." She said then hugged me.

"I'll miss you, too, Eomma." I said then kissed her.

"Annyeong, Eomma! Saranghaeyo!" I said then jumped in the car. I'm gonna miss her..

Chanyeol's POV

"Ahhh. Finally!" Xiumin said. "It's very tiring!"

"You're fat that's why you get tired easily. Hahah!" Chen said. I heard Xiumin said 'tss'. Hhaha. (XiuChen)

"Guys, it's already 9:43. She'll be here any minute. Let's prepare." I said.

"Okay. Let's do it this way, 4 will go in the shower in the same time. Since we always do this, do it this time. Arasso?" I said then they just nodded because they have no choice.

"Then, oldest to youngest?" Luhan asked.

"Ne. It will be better that way. Let's do it in this order. First batch are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and Suho. Second batch are Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and I. Last batch are D.O, Tao, Kai then Sehun. Arasso?" I said. Luckily, they all agreed.

**********

We all finished preparing. Wahh. It's refreshing...

*beep* *beep*

We heard then the guards opened the gates for the car to get in. We all gathered to the living room and sit while waiting for her to come inside.

"Noona!" Sehun said then run towards Ming.