Chapter 12

Ming's POV

It's December 23 and they didn't even plan to decorate? It's okay. I'll do it myself. I understand, though. I mean they are busy and all. If you're asking where are they, Sehun is still in the comfort room for about 1 hour now while the others are in their own rooms sleeping, I think. While Baek and Chanyeol are not yet back from their 'somewhere'. So.. It means I'll do it on my own...

"Sehun, Oppa?"

*knock* *knock*

"Ne?" He said.

"Ahmm. Where are the Christmas decors?"

"Ahmm. It's in the stock room. It's under the stairs. Don't worry. I'll be out any minute." He said. I giggled softly.

"Arasso." I said. "Oh. Amd Oppa, please don't tell the others that I'm going to make the decors, Arasso? And.. I want you to help me. Jebal. Hehe. Please. Only you for now."

"Arasso!" He said. Then I hurriedly went to the stock room. I get the box but then  I was surprised when someone covered both of my eyes.

"Guess who.." He said. I smiled a little.

"It's bubble tea oppa. Sese Oppa!" I said then turned. I smiled to him then he smiled back.

"Correct! Keureu. Hand it to me. I'll help you." He said then I handed him some boxes.

We carried it until the living room. We started decorating. We started with the Christmas tree then with it's light and then with the Christmas balls and the star. After the tree, I started the lights on the walls. I put some christmas lights in the window outside. To show some light that's all. Hehe. I finished with it and the only one which is left is the socks near the chimney. Hehe. Sehun and I put them then sat on the couch.

"Wahh. It's tiring." He complained.

"Ne.. But, it looks beautiful, right?" I asked. Actually we are just in the same age. Almost. Hehe. His eighteen and I will be seventeen. Hehe

"Ne.. Really pretty!" He said. And I didn't notice that he was already sleeping. I stripped some of his hair.

"Ne.. Good night, Sese oppa." I whispered.

"Yah. Yah. Yah." I heard running footsteps from the gate.