Chapter 17

Ming's POV

"Heyyy!" I heard from the back. Oh. Didn't I tell you? Hehe. We are here in the mall. We're going to buy something for later's eve.

"Yahhh!" I said as I saw Yoo Ji. "Hey. I miss you, you brat." I said.

"Haha. Really?! Ahmm. Who is he?" She asked as she saw someone in my back. Am I going to tell her that I am with EXO? NO. I don't need to.

"Ahmm." I said. I leaned closer to Sehun. "Wait."I told Yoo Ji I whispered something.

"Sese oppa? Am I going to tell her?"  I whispered.

"Aniyo. Mr. Soo Man said you should not tell any one. Just invent some names and tell her Im just an old friend. But I have to go first. I'll just buy some more foods for us." He said. I nodded. Then he went away.

"He's an old friend." I told her.

"What's he's name?"

"Ahmm." I'm thinking some name. "Ah. Ji Eun. Kim Ji Eun." What name is that?

"Ah. Where is he going?"

"Ahh. He's going to buy something for dinner's eve."

"Ahh. Are you coming with him?" She asked. I nodded. "I want to come but we have our own dinner's eve." She added with a lonely tone.

"Okay. I have to go. Mom's calling. Annyeong, baeh! See you next time. Call me, arasso?" She said. I nodded then hugged her.

"Arasso." I said then she went to her mom. I miss that girl! Even its just two days. Haha.

"Hey, Ming?" Sehun said.

"Ne?"

"Ahmm. What's better? This one or.. This one?" He showed a filipino cremes. The Angel and Cremé.

"Ahm. This one. I tried this already." I chose the Angel. Because it's tasty with fruit salad. Haha. "Oppa, I'll prepare it okay. I know a good dish with it. Okay. I promise it will be good. Jebal...." I said then pout and made puppy eyes.

"Fine..." He said.

"Yehet! Kamsahabnida!! Hehe. Yehey~" I said.

Sehun's POV

"Fine..." I said. I can't resist her cuteness. Aahhh..

"Yehet! Kamsahabnida!! Yehey~." She jumped in happiness. She's like a 7 year old kid. Haha.

"Arasso. Let's go. We have to prepare some foods before they come back. Oh and better make your dish good. Arasso?" I said.

"Ne! Arasso!" We lined up and after 1234567890 years, it's our turn.

"How much is it, Miss?" I asked.

"Ahh. It's 89,090 won, Sir."

"Ah. Arasso. Here. Thank you." I said then handed her the money.

"Where's the key, Oppa?" She asked as we reached the dorm. Sh*t. Where is it?!

"Ahhmm.." I started touching myself. Where the heck is it?

"Don't tell me you lost it, Oppa." She said.

"Ah. I can't lie much so.. I think I forgot it inside my room." I said honestly. I saw her eyes widen.

O_O ------> her and -_- ------> me.

But then, that eyes turned into a.. Smile?! Why is she smiling in this kind of situation?!

"Fine. Good thing I asked for a key. In case some of you lost it, and you're with me, we can have some duplicate for you. Hehe. So.. Let's go?" She said. I just nodded then she get her keys. Good thing I'm with her. Haha.

Our face at first was like...

O_O me and ^_^ her.

"So.. Let's start cooking!" She said happily.

"Let's go!! I said.