Chapter 31

Waaahhhh, yeorobun! Thank you so much for supporting this really crazy story I made. BTW, I am making another story. Well, it's actually in Filipino. Well, you guys can read it if you want. For those who wants to read it but can't understand the language, comment or message me if you want me to make an English version of it so you can read it.

The leading roles are BaekYeon couples. Hehe. And the other one is B.A.Pink.

Anyway, I really.. aiShh. Thank you so much. Yah. Someone's unfollowing me. Well I love to follow back okay.

Anyway, here's the update. These are all about flashbacks. Okay?

Ming's POV

Today's the end of December and the snow.... brrrr.. cold... anyway, it will be Mew Year's Eve soon. I am here at the dorm. I'm in charge of cooking, EXO K are in charge of the firecrackers and EXO M are for cleaning and decorating.

Oh!

(A/N: These are the groups or singers I really love. Nothing. I just shared it. Well I forgot to mention some. Please! Favor! Can you please type the name of your bias in each groups?? Pretty pleaseee?? Jeballl.. I'll end up crying if you don't. Pleaseeew!! I love all of that KPop groups. Please.. Just comment on it. Oh and please mention/recommend some groups you love who are not mentioned? Kamsa~)

B.A.P.,

B.To.B,

Apink,

2ne1,

SNSD,

MBLAQ,

Infinite,

ShiNee,

VIXX,

Lovelyz,

REDVELVET,

SuJu,

AOA,

MissA,

Crayon Pop,

Teen Top,

CLC,

Cross Gene,

F(x),

Laboum,

TVXQ, (as suggested by Lulu Oppa.)

Sistar,

Brown Eyed Girls,

Fiestar,

CNBLUE,

Nu'est,

Rain Oppa,

After school,

2Am,

2Pm,

Block B,

UKiss,

F.T.Island,

Boyfriend,

Girl's Day,

Wonder girls,

EXID,

Tasty,

T-Ara,

KARA,

Big Bang,

B2st,

4Minute,

Winner,

IU,

Boys Republic,

Hotshot,