Chapter 30

ChenYeol in the side~

Ming's POV

We are now walking to our favorite restaurant. BONCHON!!

We looked for an available seats.

And yes there is. We just combined them. Since were 13, we combines 3 tables with 4 chairs and a additional 1 chair.

Oh! There's no one here. I mean. This is a popular restaurant.

We ordered all our food. And Yeol, ordered everything! All the foods in the menu! Times 13! Dont tell me we will have 1 each?!

"Oppa! We'll eat all of it?" I asked.

"Ne! For all of us. I mean. Hehe." Wew! It's a lot!

"It's a lot!" I said.

"Aniyo! It's just enough!" Chen said.

"Jinjjayo?!"

"Ne!" They all said.

"O--kay-" I said. I just can't get over it. Its a lot of food. Its like for a 500 or so people. OMonim!

(A/N: Ahhmm. Ming here kinda forgot about something. Can you figure out what is it? Help her! xD. Yeah. She kinda forgot about the most important thing ever! Hehe.)

Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone starts ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?....Ne. Where are you?... Arasso. Ne... Annyeong!!" That's all I heard. I am curious!!

Im so curious ~ I started singing Sherlock of ShiNee.

"Oppa. Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh that? Its just a friend." He said. Ohh.

"Im just going to the toilet. Can I excuse myself?"

"Ne you can." They said.

So yeah. I went to the toilet. Well I'm just going to put some powder on my face. Well. Im not going to pee or something.

Chanyeol's POV

She went to the toilet. I just talked to Jin Hyung. They are on their way. ALL of them. As in.

"Im just going to... Ahhh.. Toilet... To ahhhmm...to... You know." Chen said.

"Okay. Just hurry up. They are on their way." I told him.

Chen's POV

"Im just going to... Ahhh.. Toilet... To ahhhmm...to... You know." I said. I just havea plan.

"Okay. Just hurry up. They are on their way." Chanyeol Hyung told me.

I went to the toilet. But not inside. Cause Im not going to so anything. Im just going to do something else.

"Ming!" I shouted. She's part of my plan.

"Ne?" She asked.

"Can I ask you something?"