Chapter 21

Ming's POV

Hyoyeon and I are in my room. I never knew that Kai's sister is Hyoyeon.

"Ahh. So.. What's your name again?" She asked.

"Ahmm. Mi Young. Park Mi Young. But call me Ming instead." I said then smiled at her.

"You look like... Chanyeol.." She said then pinched my cheeks and wiggled it.

"Yahh!!" I shouted as I rub my cheeks which is really paining from her pinch. "It hurts..."

"Mianhe.. You're really cute..  Hihi." She giggled. "You really look like him.."

"I know. Many people keep on saying that. Even the other members. Oh! And BTS said I look like him." I said.

"Their right." She said then laughed. I laughed along with her. Then I remembered the news last night.

*last night*

I turned the TV on and spotted the news. I put more sounds so I can hear it.

"SNSD Taeyeon still not coming back. It's been almost 2 months since the day she's missing. Taeyeon, please comeback." It said. Mwo?! She's still no where to be found?! Where the hell is she? She was gone I think last November 16th..

*present *

"Ahh. Hyoyeon unnie, can I ask something to you?" I said then she nodded. "Where is Taeyeon noona? Why she's not coming back yet? Why did she go? Where did she go?"

She was shocked to hear that from my mouth. She sighed and looked at me.

"Ahh... I can trust you, right?" She asked me. I just nodded.

"Since I am her best best friend, she tell me everything. Nobody knew this except me. And you." She started. I listened carefully. "She is in Sokor, Korea. She changed her name and some parts of her face so she can't be recognized. She left because she think that the other members like Yoona and Seoyeon are just.. You know. Cheating on her. I told her that no one is cheating on someone. She believed me then she want to come back but the problem is she doesn't know if she will still be popular and known. I saw her today in the mall. She looked like her but her nose is a little wierd. She told me that next week, she's planning to come back. She will ask the surgeon to remove the plastic nose. So.. Yeah. She said she will come back next week." I want to tell it to Yoo Ji since her bias is Taeyeon but I can't cause I promised it.

"Woah. Daebaek. What's her name?" I asked. It's been a while when she talked.

"Don't tell it to someone." She said and I nodded. "Her name is. Yoo Ji. Kim Yoo Ji."