Finally Free

Why is it so dark
Why can't I see the light
Where is the sun
In this cold drury night
Where is the light
Where is the light
In this cold dark night

What is that thing
It's so bright
Why is it warm
Where did it come form
And how did it form
Maybe it's come to help me
Maybe I'll be saved
From this cold dark night

Everything is empty
Everything is dark
Everything is so numb and hard
Till that light came
Now I'm saved from the dark abyss
It's so bright, so bright
I never thought I'd see this day
The day I got saved
From the cold drury abyss
By yours truly (I tried)
3 year later
F/n POV.
Me and Katsuki were walking down a street. We have been dating for a while now. Ever since that night I've seen the light.
We were walked under a Sakura tree. The petals were beautiful as they feel. I turn to see Katsuki, he looked so handsome I could kiss him. He looked nerves and said "o-ok f-f/n l/n." I looked confused as he kept talking. Before my eyes he got on one knee. My bright e/c eyes grew. Is is he really going to? He pulled out something in his pocket.(( A-a a GUN! He shot me and said "I'm sorry but who could ever love a monster like you?" He laughed and everything went black.

(Ok April's fools! I know I'm 2 days late but I've been busy. Sorry but if you scroll up I put 2 (( and that shows what is the fake part. Lol 🤣again sorry.)
Back to the story
He pulled something out his pocket. A small box and he opened it. A small ring with f/c (favorite color) gem. "WiLL YOU MARRY ME?!" I stood there shocked.

His face fell as I just stood there and he went to put up the ring. I quickly jumped on him and screamed "YES! I love you" he smiled and said "I love you to."

Time skip because I'm lazy
It was my marriage day and I'm wearing my wedding dress. I'm so happy, I could die. I hear the music start. Since I don't have a dad, Katsukis father is walking me. They are like my mom and dad. It's nice to know I have a real family. I've been alone for so long and now I have a real smile.

I start to walk and if katsukis dad (don't know his dads name) wasn't beside me, I would be running to Katsuki. Everyone of our friends are here. I walk up to him as the preacher speaks.

I hear Katsuki say "I do." The preacher then turns to me and asked "do you take Bokugou Katsuki to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I look at him. Years of being afraid of these words. Scared to opening up. I never thought I would be saying these two word.

"I do." He smiles and I could hear Katsuki let out a breath of relief. We turn to each other and the preacher says "you can kiss" Katsuki brings me close and kisses me. He whispered in my ear "f/n Bokugou I like that." I laugh and we go to see are friends.
THE END