Betrayal

I woke up tied to a chair. "We're is Bokugou?" I said " he is fine actually. Today is his last day." I was confused and he saw that. "Come on out thunder!" My heart stopped and I felt betrayed. I don't know but a tear rolled down my face as Bokugou walked out of the dark.

He saw and looked hurt but it was fake all of it. I went cold the only thing that held me together was gone, taken from me.

Bokugou's POV.

I walked out of the dark and saw her siting there. A tear rolled down her cheek. It hurt to see her like this but if I didn't than my family would die and I would never be free." I'm sorry 100 or what ever your name is." I said coldly.

No one's POV

Shigaraki walked out with a knife in his hand. He walked to f/n (GR means Grim Reaper if you don't remember and I will be using f/n instead of 100 just warning) and stabbed her. She held in her screams. Shigaraki was not happy. He looked at Bokugou

"come out Toga." He said a blond girl came out and hugged on Bokugou. Y/n cringed but soon felt nothing as Bokugou and Toga made out.

Y/n started to laugh and said "fine what is the word." Shigaraki looked confused "what do you mean?" She laughed more "if you don't know the word than you can't control the weapon so you got 5 seconds before I show you what a weapon with no master can really do."

No one answered. 1 2 3 still no one 4 last one 5. She busted out the chains and attacked Toga they fought and Bokugou was in shock. Shigaraki grabbed y/n and held his finger to her so if she moves she would die.

"Bokugou grab the whip! I'll show you the price for trying to kill us." Bokugou just stood there "i-i can't" Shigaraki scratched his neck hard. "Even after she turned Lolly in." Y/n just looked down. "What?!" Bokugou screamed.

Shigaraki laughed "yes, this is the monster the thing that took her and gave her to them! So take that whip and beat here for all the people she killed! Toga rip the back of her shirt."

Toga did as was told and Bokugou grabbed the whip. Anger blinded him as they chained her up.
He took the whip all you could see was past scars. He hit as hard as he could. 1...2....10.......30. he didn't stop till he was all out of anger. He looked at her back and his anger was gone. He felt cold blood washed through him.

F/n held back her screamed and when he was done She  stared to laugh "did you have your fun. Are you all done come on is that it. What ever it's time to end this." She ripped out of the chains.

Just as aizawa showed up. He looked at y/n all he could see was blood. Y/n looked at with sad and angry eyes. She couldn't come to her self to hate them. She screamed "aizawa get them they made Bokugou do this." All Might nodded his head and went after Shigaraki.

Bokugou stood in shock. Y/n ran to Bokugou and slapped him. He didn't fight he was confused. She pointed up and red head screamed for Bokugou to take his hand and get out of here.

Bokugou POV.
They called out my name. I didn't understand what just happened. She lied for me. I wasn't paying attention when a hand grabbed mine. Kirashima grabbed me but I didn't take my eyes off her as we flew away.

Y/n POV.

He flew of with his friends. Good, I turn around to see All Might getting beat. I need to help him. My eyes turn black with red in the middle. I use my mind control and take hold of Toga. I use her to push Shigaraki away from All Might. I ran to all Might and used my telekinesis to pic him up. Then I used my speed to run with him all the way to UA.

Once I got there the teachers grabbed All Might and ran him to the ER. Next I new Aizwaya grabbed me with his scarf. They dragged me to a interrogation room. The fun begins I guess.

They had me in there for a few days I was able to lie about somethings and during that time they healed my back. It was hard to tell the lie but they will know the truth in a few days. By then I'll be long gone. I walked into class 1A.

Everyone looked at me. There was no point for the mask. Aizawa looked at me and stood up. "You have some explaining to do." I looked at him with a dead expression. "No I do not. I've talked to them so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter." Everyone looked shocked. I looked at Bokugou and I walked to to see my old siting place was taken by a purple haired boy.

"We're do I sit." I asked he looked at me and then at the purple haired boy. "Just pull a chair up in the back." I chuckled and pulled a chair at the back corner of the room alone. Like always hahaha. He went back to teaching and keeping an eye on me.