Can't Stay

Y/n POV.
Have you ever been able to not breath but your still breathing? Have you been dead but still alive? That is how it is for me.

I was hoping to die but in the end I couldn't. In the end I lived. Maybe I should be happy. Maybe it means another chance at having a good life. Just maybe I can finally be free.

I was opening my eyes. it was blurry at first then got better. There were people and I was in a hospital bed. They looked worried about me. Aizawa spoke "f/n your alright. I'm so happy I thought we lost you." He said with a big smile. Then Bokugou came up to me and hugged me.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. I love damn it! So don't go dieing again!" The whole Bokusquad was there and they were happy to see me? But why? I said "what about the people I killed? What will happen to me?" Aizawa sensei said "it's ok they will forgive you if since you saved us and you stopped a very dangerous place.

Your like a daughter to me and I won't let you go again." I had a real smile now. I said "your like a father to me and Bokugou I'm sorry for what I've done and I love you so so much. Please don't leave me, please." Bokugou comes up to me and said "it's ok f/n I love you and what did I say about calling me Bokugou call me Katsuki or kacchan ok." He said with a beautiful smile.

I was happy everything was going to be ok. Jake was dead and I was finally free and able to love again or at least that is how I would have liked it to go. Instead it went like this.

Everyone was crying or vary angry around my bed. I sat up emotionless and Aiz... Eraserhead said "do you know what you have done?" I didn't move because I knew what was going to happen. He spoke again "L/n (last name) answer me. You will be in less trouble if you corporate." I still didn't move. After a few minutes I said "I've cooperated for years now. What do you want me to do. Fight in a war, kill the bad people. Use me as a weapon?"

He looked down and everyone was shocked on how I spoke with no emotions. I said "there is a flaw in your plan. In every weapon there is a trigger and mine is a word. If you don't know it you can't control it." Everyone looked to me. Most of the stares were of hatred.

"if you keep death glaring me I might just burn alive." I said They looked away and I kept on "what's wrong I've seen that stare all my life. You so called heros wouldn't kill them so someone had to. Your all weak and fragile. I-" someone stopped me and said

"l/n stop." It was Bokugou. Hearing him say my last name pushed me over the edge. "What is wrong don't like what you see. Anyways is he dead?" All Might walked out from the corner. He looked mad. "Is who dead?" He spoke. I looked at him and said "Jake." He looked at me "no the boy is alive." My heart started to beat faster and I looked around the room. If he is alive he would be in here.

I started to shake. Fear was taking over me. How stupid I was thinking he was dead. Everyone stared questioningly. Eraserhead said "is everything alright."

I felt a tear roll down my face and I tried to move but failed. Right then Lolly came in. She looked at me and said "you know what coming don't you?" I stopped crying and felt nothing just emptiness. "Yes" I said.

She looked at me and said "I hope your happy. Your a monster and deserve to die but what is going to happen it's... It's just not fair. Not even for you. It was bad for me but the way he looks at you, with pure hatred. I'm sorry l/n f/n." Everyone looked even more confused.

Shinso walked out from the corner. I jumped and ducked thinking that it was Jake. He then asked "what do you mean?" She didn't answer. Before he could use his quirk she used hers to push everyone down except me. (Her quirk is kinda like uraraka except not as powerful.)

She took the hand cuffs off. I didn't struggle. She was right I deserve this i am a monster. Someone walked through the door. It was Jake! No one could move they didn't even scream. Shinso tried to use his quirk but something was damping it.

It was Jake his quirk is called Master. It can stop anyone's quirk and make you see your worst fears. He used it on me many times. He spoke "good to see you again last time I saw you, you tried to rip my heart out. So I came to thank you." He laughed. "I win!" Then everything went black