It's Her?!

Bokugou POV.
The girl passed out but why didn't she want to go to the hospital? Why does she remind me so much of f/n? I know I shouldn't think of her. Especially since I got a girlfriend but still.

    I pick the girl up and bring her in the house. "Hey honey, who is that. They look like a villain."

"I don't know she Passed out. I would take her to the hospital but she said no." Jules(his girlfriend) looked dumfounded "she could be a villain."

"And I'm a hero, the best hero." I said with a smirk. "Anyway can you help her. You are a doctor after all." She nodded. Man how I love her. She is a nice person.

F/n POV.
I wake up to a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes. She looked scared... Wait who is she?
    Wait were is my clothes? I mean is still had a tank top and shorts on. Slowly I started to realize I might be in the hands of a villain. Suddenly the door swings open. I jump back and my legs felt like Jell-O. I fell down and lade there.

I said "ok...ok give me a minute. Ok I give I'm ready to die. Just kill me please im done." I hear foot steps walk to me and the person says "F/n?" I jumped up. I say a blond man with red eyes. Bokugou?!

No nonono nonono! I start to freak out. I wanted to die not this. Everything was going quite. I couldn't hear anything. Someone grabbed my shoulders. "Calm down f/n. Breath" Bokugou said.

I need to calm down. I said "we're is my stuff. I need to go." The girl speaks up "do you know her?" Bokugou looked at her lovingly. My heart felt like it broke all over again. He nodded and I said in a cold tone "give me my stuff I need to go!"

He looks at me confused. "Not until you tell me what happened." I knew I had to tell him to go. I said "im grim reaper. I am a assassin for the government. I torcher and kill the worst criminals. I was on a mission looking for information when I was jumped. I was able to fight them off but I guess I passed out."

He looked angry. "But the reports say..." I cut him off "that I'm a monster. That I'm not even human. Well isn't that what everyone said I was in highschool?"
He looked down in shame.

Someone opened the door screaming. I jumped back ready for a attack but it was ... The Bokusquad?! The looked at me in shock. Kirashima said "F/n is that you?" I straightened up and said "I need to go give me my stuff and you will never see me again." They looked shocked. The girl I forgot was there said "wait I have so many questions."

I looked at her and said "it's best if you don't know me. You will probably get killed or worse." She looked at me and said "but I know you from somewhere. I can't put my finger on it but you look like... No way are you the quiet one?" I ran to her in lightning speed and held my hand to her throat.

"How do you know that name?!" Everyone pulled at my arms.

  I thrashed trying to get to her. I kepr asking how do you know that name? It took all of them to hold me down and only because I wasn't using my quarks. I didn't want to hurt them.

I finally calmed down but was ready to kill one. The girl spoke "my name is Jules and the only reason I know that name is because my dad use to take me to watch your matches. I always admired how strong you were. How you were able to survive so much.

He would pay to make me watch you get beat and drowned. I heard about why you were treated worse then everyone else. It was because you are a monster and even now you still are. You have killed thousands." Her eyes had hate in them and so did mine.

She was one of them. "You and those damn people did this to me. Y'all wanted a weapon, a monster and when y'all got one... Let's just say it wasn't fun." Bokugou looked shocked  

"if anything you and everyone else are the real monsters. Y'all made my life shit and then blamed it on me. Y'all experimented on me. Used me for your biding so tell me who is the real monster... I want my stuff and I'll leave. You will not see me again."