I can't

F/n POV.
I slowly woke up from my deep sleep. It was dark and I felt someone holding me. I looked at it and I could see a faint outline of a ashy blond. He was peacefully asleep.

    I can't stay or he will get hurt. I tried to get up but strong arms pulled me into there chest. "don't leave me again f/n!" Bokugou said. I looked at him  "what about your girlfriend?" I could fell his eyes on me but I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"I just-i I still love you. I've never stopped. I made my self forget hoping it would make me feel better but it didn't. Plus after what happened. After what she said. I just can't look at her the same way anymore. Everytime I see her I see lolly." He said and I felt my heart drop. Because of me his life was ruined again.

"I'm sorry Bokugou but if I stay here-" I felt tears run down my face. I felt as if someone was grabbing my heart and squeezing it. It was getting harder to breath. But I continued "if I stay you will only get hurt."

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I felt soft warm lips pushed on mine. He broke away and said "if you leave again then you will hurt. I've been broken since you left. The only reason I am a hero is because of you. I know it will take time and I need to talk to Jules. It isn't right for me to just be a bitch to her."

We laughed "but what if I hurt someone and what about the others." I asked. He looked at me and didn't answer. I felt rage "i still kill for a living and you don't like that. I am not just some little anime girl who runs to love at first sight." He looked shocked. I got up out of bed.

"you remember highschool. You all forgot about me. I was still getting hurt by the so called heros. I don't think I can go through that again." He looked sad but nodded.

"Ok f/n but everyone want to see you one last time. Especially Aizawa sensei." I laughed and said "fine but after that I'm gone for good."

I walked out to see Bokusquad, deku, uraraka, Todoroki, Aizawa, and All Might in his real form. Bokugou followed me out. He looked at Everyone shaking his head no. Probably saying I'm not staying.

Aizawa spoke up "f/n please don't leave." I looked at him "you left me. After you saw what happened. You abandoned me."

They looked down in shame. Deku spoke "so your just going to leave and be a villain. You could have a family and instead you want to be on the run?!" I looked at him and laughed

"if this is what a family is then I rather go back to being tortured." He looked mad "you can't say that. You hurt us, we fought for you. We got you out of that place. We-" I cut him off "your right y'all got me out and almost got my ass in jail! Ooo and then the only way out was to be a weapon for the government! Don't forget that once I got back I was forgotten! I was bullied and hurt even after y'all got me out!"

He knew I was right. "I didn't know." I looked at him. "Ya no one did." It was getting harder to breath. I don't think I can handle this.

  Everything was getting darker.  "I'm sorry for everything f/n-. Wait are you ok f/n." Kirishima asked.

Everything was getting darker and everyone was getting blurry. I could see people getting up to check on me and then it went black again! Why do I always pass out?!
(Sorry for the short chapter but writer's block.)