There Coming For Me.

It was morning now. We were all in are desks when Aizawa sensei told us to shut up and sit down. He introduced our other teacher.

"Please come in like a normal person" he asked the other person all you heard was "Never fear for I am here." Everyone stared at him in awww. Everyone except me I first of all didn't care. Secondly I already meet him. He looked at deku for a quick second but long enough to know that these two have already meet and have a connection.

Wait..... Maybe.......could deku be All Mights love Child?! I chuckled to my self lightly. That is stupid they don't look anything a like and secondly deku can't handle his quirk. If he was All Mights love child than he would at least be able to do that and also Deku didn't have a quirk until he got here.

So that means All Might some how gave his quirk to deku. That make a whole lot more sense. How has no one figured this out already. Man these people are fucking dum asses.Q thoughts were interrupted by All Might "OK everyone come get YOUR HERO SUITS!" He said with a stupid fake smile. I went and grabbed mine. It looked like this
(Not mine)

 It looked like this(Not mine)

(If you want a skirt than just imagine that i say skirt instead of pants

(If you want a skirt than just imagine that i say skirt instead of pants. First of all remember she has scars everywhere including her legs.)
Every one looked at me weird when they saw me in my outfit but I didn't care.

All Might and Aizawa sensei came up to me  "ummm 100 is that appropriate for a.....umm hero." I stared at them and said more like asked "is it appropriate for a hero to go and show off there ass of boobs. Wait I'm sorry should I go put on some string instead."

They looked at me dumfounded and a couldn't help but laugh. I faked a smile and said "I feel more comfortable in this. The mask is to make people scared of me. What I'm going to do people won't be seeing my outfit much." The looked relieved and Aizawa sensei asked "are you going to be a stealth hero?"

I nodded but I wasn't lieing completely. I do like Aizawa's job. If I was a hero that's what I would be

"yes , I want to be just like you Aizawa sensei!" He looked stunned and then smiled. They nodded and almighty spoke

"Ok everyone grab a pice of paper. There will be letters on them. Find the person with the same letter and I will tell you if you are a villan or a hero." I was team B and I went to find my partner which was...ooo no not him he's so stupid and a cry baby.

He is the biggest cinnamon roll I have ever seen. What ever it's not like I'll try anyway. I walked to deku and I could feel eyes staring at me.

Bokugou, I ignored them and went to deku. "Hi 100" he said "hi izuku" I said. "Ok team A and B!" I saw deku's face drop "team B will be the villain's and team A the hero. Now go get ready." Deku looked terrible like he was going to puke.

We started to go to the bomb. "Ok so what is the plan 100?" He asked "you go out there and keep them out for as long as you can, and what ever you do don't come back in here." He looked at me worried "is that a good idea?" I shook my head yes.

He left, I guess I'll get started than. I set wires all around the place so it would cut through anyone but dull enough to not cut them in half. Maybe a few scars but that is it.

BOOM BOOM is all I hear. They found him. Bokugou's is teamed up with Iida ( I think that is how you spell it) and his quirk is gears in his feet it won't be hard to beat.

I put down some soap on the floor for laughed and to see if it actually works. Next thing I know is something running fast. Then slipping on the soap.

I laughed "I can't believe that worked." A grabbed him and tied him to a chair. He was unconscious. I tied his feet to some strings so he couldn't do something weird like creat a earthquake or something. Next thing I know I hear "were are you Damn deku!" As he walks in. He started at me I smiled and pulled a wire.

Every wire starts to fly and cut him badly. After they stopped moving you could see them. He looked at me and then had a mixed look on his face. Confusion, anger, maybe even sadness. Then he looked at me and said "I'm going to kill you!"  "to late." I said

He ran to me but stopped when he saw Ida. He was awake now and I had a knife to his throat. He looked scared like he new I would do it but he didn't dare speak.

"Now tell me Katsuki, Choose. Him or the boom." He stared at me cold. I don't think me or him will be talking again. It kinda hurt to think that but I pushed it away. Only 20 more seconds on the clock and Katsuki didn't move. Probably thinks I'm actually going to kill him but you know if it was real I would have already killed this pathetic thing.

5 more seconds, 3, 2, 1, "villains win!" I let Ida go. Bokugou left. Kirishima, Kaminari, and pinky  followed him. The day was over. All Might told us about a field trip we will be going on soon.

I was walking to the house. I went down an alleyway when two men came up to me. One had blue hair and a hand on his face while the other one had black hair with scars all over him.

I knew who they were, Shigaraki and Dabi. It's not the first time I have seen them. "What do you want?" I said in a dead voice.  Shigaraki answered "we want you." I laughed "you know my answer." I said "we will get you one way or a nother. Your little boyfriend seems to care for you. It would be a shame if he for some reason died."

I knew who he was talking about. Wait maybe Bokugou is not a still villain damn it I've been played. "I don't have a boyfriend and it doesn't matter monster's don't care nor love and no one can care of love them." I answered "ok what ever you say than sweet cheeks. We will see you soon." Said Dabi.

With that they left. There coming for me. I need to cut all ties with this life. It's time to be the monster I am. After the field trip I will kill a few people show my quirks and be who I am or at least what they want me to be.