His Love Part 2

Lolly hide behind Bokugou. It stood there. Blood thirst pouring out it's veins. A man was behind it. They couldn't see his face. But his hair was black and he was wearing a black suit.    
He spoke "Bokugou what is the meaning of this?" He asked calmly. "I can't let you kill her... I-II-I-I love her!" The man chuckled "there is no such thing as love for people like us and as far as I'm concerned she is coming with me."

The man spoke one word that would bring Bokugou to his knees "get here now." The Thing grabbed Lolly in a blink of an eye. Bokugou didn't even have time to think before they left.

He ran screaming for Lolly, the women he loved. "Give her back you fuckers. Shit Lolly. Noo bring her fucking back! Shit holes!" He dropped to his knees crying. He lost her, because of him she is dead. "You should havent gotten attached to her." It said

"give her back you fucking bitch!" Bokugou screamed "you know I can't I'm here to warn you. If you ever try to do that again you will regret it!" "What is that suppose to mean!" "It means do not do that again Or at least not yet. I hope you learned your lesson. Until next time Katsuki Bakugo." Before he could say anything it was gone.

End of flash back.

"I loved her so much and I never got over it until I meet you and you gave me love again.... Wait no one else's was there that night except us. I made sure of that" he said sceptical.

She looked him into his eyes and said "I was there. They forced me too watch. They did terrible things to me." She pulled the edge of her shirt down showing her shoulder.

You would think it was just a few scratches but no there was thousands of scars. he let out a shaky breath. He then crashed his lips into hers. She could taste the salt from his tears.

She kissed him back. They both loved each other but something else was above that. For Bokugou it was his family and the advise From that thing.

For f/n it was everything, she knew that he hadn't stopped killing. He may have quit working for them but he is still working for someone that someone probably being LOV, also she knew she was a monster and once he figured everything out he would kill her.

"Bakugou get your ass down her!"
Miss Bokugou screamed. They pulled away quickly and blushed. "OK calm your ass down you old hag!" He screamed in a few minutes. After that they went down to his mom.

Y/n POV.
We went down to see his mom after that.... kiss. She gave me a warm smile and if I was anyone else I would have fell for it. She then gave me a hug and I was paralyzed. I didn't know what to do.

"You want to stay for dinner dear." I haven't eaten in a long time so I guess this would be ok. "Ok" I said with a smile. Bokugou looked at me with concern but I didn't notice.

We sat and eat dinner it was good. They fought and prayed it was weird but nice. It made me think that if this God/Jesus was real and he did all these things than maybe he would save me too. The thought made me smile. After wards that we started to clean up.

"Let me and Bokugou drive you home." I tried to say no but she wouldn't take no for an answer. We went to the house I stayed in. I got out and thanked them for the ride. She went to move the car but it wouldn't move. Next thing i know the whole thing shuts down.

She tried to call someone but it was really late and no one was up. "Would you like to stay here." I asked hoping they would say no but of course they said "yes." They walked into the house.

It was dark and every mirror was covered. Bokugo and his mom looked curious. They walked into the kitchen empty. The bedroom hasn't been touched. The whole house looked new. "it looks new. Except for the mirror's. Why are they cover?"Miss Bakugo asked I answered "I don't like mirrors and I don't really use anything."

"Do you even sleep or eat?" Bokugou asked I stared at him. "No, I can't sleep and I don't have enough money for food." I said calmly. His mom looked at me with pitty. I hated it, I looked at her and said "there is no need to pitty me. I've been like this forever."

"What about your parents?" I grew cold instantly and glared, my mask cracking. "I never had parents. They may have given birth to me but never will they be my parents. Come with me I'll show you were y'all will be staying."

They left to there rooms. There was only one extra room that Bakugo's mom took. Leaving me and Bokugo alone. He got in bed next to me. I thought it was just going to be separated, him on one side and me on the other.

But no I turn on my side and I felt hands rap around my waist. Bringing me close to a hard rock chest. It was warm and calming. I didn't move scared that he would leave. I could hear he's heart beat and slowly I feel asleep.
Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you liked it 😊.