Time to wake up

I was alone and it was dark. Everything around me was black. I was cold and crying. It felt like a void was swallowing me whole. I was scared.

Then I saw a small light. Not very big but enough I could see. A ran to it as fast as I could. As I approached it, it light up more. For some reason when I backed away. It looked like Katsuki Bakugou.

He was crying and then he saw me. His eyes light up and he ran twords me But I backed up. He kept coming to me and finally caught me in a hug.

I then feel a pain in my stomach. It was a knife! Bokugou was crying saying he had to. It then went black.

I woke up, it was a dream. I woke up to see I was in a hospital bed. I sat up and looked at Aizawa. He said "do you have anything to say?" I shook my head. He sighed and some cops came in. I knew what was happening. They came up to me but someone was behind them. It was a mouse bear thing.

He said "I have a deal." I shook my head for him to continue. "If you go back to school and keep on your pathway to become a hero and stay out of jail but you will have to be an assassin hero." I looked at him and said "so you want me to become your weapon? Fine what ever." He looked down and left. "So this will be my life."

A few days later you went back to school. Everyone ignored me even Bokugou. After a while it was like i was invisible to everyone. Which I guess is good. I soon lost all my feelings and gave up. I became a robot.

Bokugou's POV
I could not face her. Not anymore even though I kissed her. I mean after everything happened I saw what she did. She has killed thousands of men, women, and children in horrible ways.

I just can't anymore. She has hurt me so much. She played with my feelings and soon I forgotten about her even still being here. I forgot she was alive.