First Day of School

No one's POV.
Everyone was in the classroom talking up a storm. Aizawa sensei hushed everyone so he could introduce you to the class. When no one listened his eyes glowed red and everyone shut up.

After everyone shut up Aizawa sensei cleared his his throat and said sleepily "we have a new student... You can come in." You walked in to see eyes following your everyone. You couldn't help but think how this was going to be harder than you thought. Your cheeks already hurt from smiling.

"Would you please tell us your name, and a bit about yourself." You gave a big smile and bowed "you can call me 100, yes as the number." Everyone was confused especially aizawa, the last time he saw you, you were killing 3 very strong people in seconds.

He shook it of and said "ok thank you 100. Ok class so today we have  a test. If you should fail this test you get cut from the class." Right after he said that the angry blond, the one with a black lightning bolt in his hair, and the red head came in.

The angry blond came in his eyes fall on me. He screamed "WTF is she doing here. I'm going too kill you damn extra!" He screaming more and the whole class looked afraid but you just ignored him.

Aizawa sensei cancelled his quirk, you mentally took a note about there quirks. You listen carefully and heard there names Bakugou, kirishima, and kamari. Aizawa let y'all go get dressed. You didn't have anything so you just got up to walk around.

Your POV.
I got up to stretch my legs a little. 'I'm not as use to all the but I can't let my guard down. I need information' a kid ran up to me he had green hair and green eyes.

He said "hi im midoriya izuku and if you don't mind can you tell me your quirk." He said with a bright smile while holding a note book  and pen ready to write. That book probably had information I needed. I looked at him and smiled my fake smile like ever other time "I'm sorry but I don't have a quirk."

He looked shocked and a boy with  red and white hair looked at me the same way. "How did you get in without a quirk!" He asked "I don't know i guess because I'm strong. what is that note book for."

Still in shock he said "it's information about peoples quirks I use to not have one but it eventually came" "can I see it so I can at least have a chance against you, since I'm quirk less." I used the sympathy card.

He shook his head yes. You looked over the names and quirks. I could remember easily that was one good thing about what i've been through. I gave it quick glances and gave it back. It was weird that he all of a sudden got a quirk I guess I'll have to look into that.

Time skip because I can

Everyone already went and it was my turn. They Could not wait to see my quirk. I picked the ball and throw it. It barely made it to the cut line but I was in. I turned around and smiled sheepishly. Everyone looked at me confused I said " I don't have a quirk so that is the best I could do." Bakugou fumed and said

"why is she here she doesn't have a quirk, she's not even that strong!" I just sat down and acted sad but really I could care less.

No one's POV.

Aizawa was confused since he saw you take down thee really strong people that was hard enough for him to get restrained. You took then down half asleep. He didn't understand what was going on but just brushed it of.

Time skip

Ring, ring "hello why are you calling me. I'm at UA!" a voice came through "I have a mission for you thunder. I will pay you 2 million" the man with a deep voice said.

The death wing thought "fine what is it?" The deep voice answers "there is a girl who escaped a place called Tarnor, they call her GR which is thier secret code for grim reaper.

We know she is in your class 1A but we don't know her real name or if she is going by something else but she does have a 100 that was burned on the side of her neck and numbers 1 on her left arm, 3 on her back, and a 2 on her right arm. She has h/c and e/c" the man said.

Thunder than remembered you and chuckled "I know who your talking about what would you like me to do kill her or bring her to you."

"I would like you to make her love you, I don't care what you do with her during but afterwards bring her to us. Don't underestimate her she is strong and it will not be easy. She is a powerful weapon and cold as ice." The voice broke the connection and thunder left to get the mission done.
(Sorry for I being so short. I hope you liked it😘)