Times Up

"Ok everyone go get changed." Aizawa sensei said. I was going to the bathroom when Aizawa sensei said "not you 100. I still need to talk to you and Hitoshi I'll need your help." Everyone left.... Nope there listening out side of the door. O well not like I care that much at this point.

"What do you want Eraserhead?" He looked at me and said "your story doesn't add up. I have my suspicions and mister Hitoshi will help us get the truth." The purple haired boy walks up to me and stared into my eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. If I wanted to I could stop this but it's to much fun.

Ok Aizawa if you want to play with fire you should know your going to get burned. After that I was not in control of my body but I could hear and feel everything. "Ok first question. What is your name?" I didn't want to answers but I had to. "Y-y..i...
y/n" He looked up in shock. Than looked at Hitoshi and he nodded. "Ok who is your parents?" I answered and anger was rising

"No one I have no parents. The people who gave birth to me were horrible people!" He looked confusion "where? What happened and who were these...people?" I laughed "they were the number three heros about 9years ago. In the end they were weak and pathetic." He looked at me "AirSurf and QueenBee? You know who killed them?!" I just laughed "of course it would be horrible if I didn't know my favorite murder." He looked at me shocked

"th-that- that is impossible you would have been only 8 years old." I just laughed harder "They deserved it. After they did all of those fucking test. Damn that was alot of needles and then they had the nerve to try and kill me!" Aizawa sensei looked at  Hitoshi.

He just nodded with a pathetic look. It disgusted me. "Ok I think I'm done with these games." I said they looked at me as I broke out of the 'trance.' Hitoshi looked at me "how did you break it?!" My eyes turned black and I pushed him and Aizawa against the door. Then I teleported the class in here and held them down.

They looked shocked and scared. It was kinda amusing. Deku looked at me with is sad eyes and asked "why, why are you doing this. I thought you were on are side?" I laughed they really are idiots. "I'm on no one's side. Villan's are weak dumb assess and heros are lier's. All they do is the same thing.The only difference is one has less rules to follow." I said

Bokugou looked at me sad. Aizawa spoke "how do you have 2 quirks?" I looked at him. "My quirks are what got me into this mess. It's the reason they tried to kill me and sent me to that hell hole." He looked at me and Kaminari said "you don't have to do this. You have been through a lot and we can help you. You haven't done anything wrong yet so please!"

You looked at him and it was silent. Pft "really you think I haven't heard that BS before. You know the reason I said my name was 100. Its a reminder of my first kills. At age 5 they threw me in a ring and I killed 100 people in under 3 minutes." They stared at me in horrer except Bokugou.

He never knew the pain you were really in. I took of your hoodie. Which left me in a brown loose sports bra looking thing. It let my scar be free. I could feel the Burning of old and new scars. You could see my ribs from how skinny I was.

Everyone even Bokugo was petrified. I spoke to the whole class "if you try anything to get in my way I will kill you in the worst way possible. One of my quirks allows me to see your greatest torture. If you want proof than ask the millions of dead body's. Also Aizawa sensei, good job you found the weapon."

He looked almost in anger "no your lieing you can't be it. You would have had to been....4 years old." I nodded "yes I've been through the worst torture. I was forced to kill and slowly stared to enjoy it. It became a game. They had so many tests on how I was born like this."

"You don't have to be alone anymore f/n. Don't you remember the fun you had with us. Your....y-your like a daughter to me. Please don't do this!"
Aizawa begged almost to the break of tears.

I don't believe him I've had this happen one to many times. But my mind slipped back to the times of Aizawa sensei. Hitoshi tried to use his quirk but it didn't work.

Flashback
(F/n is 6) it has been a few years since my parents tried to kill me and I ended up killing them. The people that have me are called the Red Kings. I am there main attraction. They use me for everything. Fights, and missions mostly.

The so called heros have started to think I was a weapon or something I don't know. But my name is GR for grim reaper. They have torcherd me for fun. They are waiting for me to die but for some reason life hates me. I've been skinned, stabbed, beat, drowned, choked, I've had so many bones broke and grown crooked I had to brake them again to fix it. But I guess it's ok I am a monster. I wish I could die, i-i just want it to end.

Flashback ended

"Well I've had fun but it's time for me to go." I said as I ran out the window. I used my flying quirk to land safely. I ran and ran until I got to an abandoned building.

Bokugo POV.

Y/n ran out the window leaving. I can't let her leave not again. I know she did bad things but it wasn't her fault. I won't loss her to. I love her. With out even thinking I jumped out the window following her to this abandoned building.

"Bokugou get back her!" Aizawa sensei followed me. "We have to help her. They will kill her." I said he looked confused. "Who?" He asked and I said "the Red Kings. Its a under ground club. They are horrible people. Please we have to help. She is protecting us."

He looked shocked and said "fine" just as he said that Dum ass, shitty hair, and pinky run up to us. Followed by half and half, deku, and his dum girlfriend and All Might. We catched All Might up and made a plan to help f/n. Next thing you heard was screaming.

Y/n POV.

I walked into the building and looked around. Time to end this. There was people everywhere. I ran and ripped a man's head off. Than I used my quirk to seal the entrances. Little did I know Bokugou and the rest snuck in.

I smiled and said "Jake come out and fight me." He walked out with a smile. "Why hello GR. Thought I would have never seen you again." I didn't say anything.