On Your Knees

Bokugou POV.
Lolly was in my arms shivering as we watched f/n shove her hand through the boys chest. Y/n watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and the life go out of his eyes.

Everyone was horrified. She turned around and stared at us. Lolly grabbed me and tried to pull me screaming "WE HAVE TO GO!" Tears was coming out of her eyes.

"we can't leave her. If we do she will die. We need to help her." I said looking at lolly. F/n I tired she can't fight long. It would be f/n against everyone else if we leave.  I don't want to see more scars on her. I still love her.

Lolly looked around and screamed at everyone "that thing is not human. It has killed and destroys everything in it's path. It is a monster it doesn't have feelings. If you thought she was your friend it was a lie all of it." My blood boiled. I couldn't believe she said that. I pulled away and before I could say something y/n jumped in.

Y/n POV.

She is right. I'm a monster and I can't let them stay. "She's right y'all should leave." I said everyone turned to me. I wanted to cry. My chest hurt but I knew she was right. Aizawa sensei said "not with out you."

I need to scare them away. My eyes turn black and I used my quirk and pushed Bokugou into a wall. "Aggggg" he screamed "leave now before you get hurt. None of you are in this. It's between me and them." I said.

"please we can help you. You don't have to do this." Mina begged. I laughed "your wrong I have to. In this world the weak die." I made a shield around around all of them. Bokugo ran at the shield knowing what I was going to do.

"Y/n please don't." He started to cry. I walked to him and looked at his eyes. I took all my strength and to make the biggest explosion I could.

Everyone tried to break it expected Lolly. They were screaming for me to stop. I fell to my knees. I heated  "I love you." Bokugou said.

I looked up to see him smile. A tear slips out of my eye. Everything went black. That was it, I'm dead.

I start to freak out. I don't want to die what about Bokugou. I finally found love and friendship. But I was a idiot and now it's to late. I'm dead and I can't stop it. I can't restart. I feel something. It-its pain? Pain? No that can't be I'm dead. More pain shot through me. I-im I'm Alive. Hahaha I'm alive. I-im alive that means they will take to jail. No!!

... well least I can see Katsuki one more time. He will probably be with Lolly. I feel hand rap around my body lifting me up. I whispered "b-bokugou?" I hear someone answer "call me Katsuki" and that was it I blacked out.
(Hope y'all liked it and there will be  more soon. 😘)