Crying

(⚠️trigger warning if you get triggered easily than skip this chapter.⚠️ And also PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 😘)
It's been awhile since the incident and they thought it would be best if I stay with a hero from now on. I don't think they trust me but who cares.

I'm staying with Aizawa. We walk to his house and since I don't have anything it was easy to just go. "Ok 100 this is your room sorry if you don't like." He says. I don't answer, just look around. There is 2 mirrors in this room but sadly I can't do anything about it. I looked at Aizawa sensei and bowed "thanks" I say.

He looks at me and says "I won't be here most of the time so you will cook your own food but the times I am here ill cook. If anything happens just call me and since you don't have any clothes I'll take you shopping tomorrow ok." I shake my head "no thanks but I'm ok with my current close." He looks at me confused. "Ok fine come with me I'll cook supper." He walks down.

Aizawa POV.

I didn't hear her behind me so I turn around and screamed "100 hurry u..." She was behind me. I was in shock. The floors are so creaky that even the quietest heros would have trouble being quiet. I regained myself and turned back around. I cooked her some supper and she ate it was weird having to cook for someone but it wasn't bad.

Two weeks later

I've grown fond of 100. She is like a daughter to me. It was weird but I have a urge to protect her. Especially from that Bokugou. I even almost called her daughter and it's only been two weeks.

I feel bad for her though. It turns out her parents are dead I don't know who they are she won't tell me. Even though she has had it rough she shouldn't have done those things. "100 I have a mission tonight so I can't make dinner." I said.

Y/n POV.

"Ok, be safe." He is weird and I think he almost called me his daughter one time. I kinda feel like I've become apart of his family. Why does this keep happening. I need to stay away from this.

Aizawa leave to go to his mission. I sit on my bed stuck in my thoughts. It will be very soon. I'll have to tell them the truth. There going to be mad and I know it but it's harder than I thought. I didn't think I would get attached to these people.

But I can't stop now I'm a monster. Uggg why can't it be easy? Why did I have to have feeling? I thought..... I hope... I wish they would stop me. I wish they would see my pain. I wish I was free but I can't! I'll never be free.

Tears started to form. I don't know if I can do this. I walked over to the mirror. For the first time in forever I looked at myself. But all I saw was a a walking corp's. If I stay they will be in danger and I can't let that happen.

They know we're I am and if I stay they will kill everyone. Why do they want me to suffer why can't I just die. I punched the mirror and it shattered. Broken pieces showed my face. This is why I don't like mirrors. I looked at the blood on a shattered piece.

I watched the blood drip from it. I snapped out of my trance and cleaned my mess up. Right when I go to bed I hear talking from the living room. I hide behind the wall and eavesdrop. Its Aizawa and All might.

"I know we can't trust her but we shouldn't accuse her either." It was All Might. Aizawa spoke next "I know but something isn't right. She is dangerous and when we found her she was perfectly fine. I think we should try and get information from her. She will not tell us willingly and you know it. I want to be wrong but we can't let are feelings get in the way."

I felt anger and more betrayal. I knew it I'll never be free. I walk out from my hiding place. They didn't hear or see me until I sat down in front of them. they looked shocked All Might spoke "why are you awake?" I laughed "shut the hell up. I don't sleep and the reason I won't tell you anything is because it could get you killed or worse." They look me Aizawa spoke "we can handle it. We're heros even if we do die at least we can protect you... And What do you mean by worse."

I thought for a second and pulled my shirt above my belly. They gasped I said "because I've been through it. If you think it. It probably happened you have no idea what has been going on. You have no idea what I've done. I also now your secret All Might. Ive known ever since I saw Deku's and your quirk. It wasn't hard to put two and two together. They look just alike it's hard to believe that there similar and your not his dad. So some how you gave him part of your quirk." He looked scared "how long have you known?" I laughed

"I've known since the beginning. I'm not a hero I give a fuck about your feeling. I don't care who dies and who lives. The strong survives and the weak die. That is how the world works." With that I got up and left. Deep inside I wanted Aizawa sensei to grab my arm and pull me into a hug and tell me that it's not true. That I'm like a daughter to him. That I'm loved by people but he didn't and I know he wouldn't.

I small tear turned into more. I've done it again. I walked into the bathroom and fell to my knees. I've lost it all. First Jake then Bokugou and now Aizawa. Why am I such an idiot? I silently cried to myself.

I haven't cried since I was a kid. Why now? Why do I cry now? Why? Why?! Why?!! I hear them leave probably to go and figure out more about me. I cry and cry and screamed. I need to go for a walk. I got up and went out side. I had a small knife with me. I walked and some how indeed up at Katsuki Bakugou's house. Why am I here? I turn around and walk away. I was so out of it I didn't realize Bokugou.

following me. I walk to a bench. I take the knife out of my pock and bring it to my scarred skin. "What the hell are you doing?!" Bokugou screamed I jumped. "What do you want" I asked "what do you mean what do I want? You just tried to cut yourself! Why?!" I couldn't stop from dropping to my knees.

I held my tears back. He looked sad and said "let's go to my house you can stay with me tonight." I didn't feel like arguing and I kind wanted to stay with him again. We go to his room it was quiet.

He hug's me and said "it's ok to cry you know and if it makes you feel better I won't look. Just don't hold it back ok." I wanted to pull away but I couldn't I melted into his arms and cried. He picked me up bridle style and took me to his bed.

We sat there hugging. It was... Nice. I looked at him in his beautiful red eyes. "F/n i-im sorry. I'm sorry for everything. You trusted me and I hurt you and I... I." I cut him off and crashed my lips into his. He kissed me back.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. He probed my mouth. We parted with a string of saliva connecting us. He hugged me and said "I love you so much." I knew I would have to leave.

I knew that if I staid he would die or his family. I couldn't do that to him I need to end it. "I'm sorry Bokugou but I can't." He looked hurt and mad. I wanted to cry "I'm sorry but to much has happened and I don't want to play with you Bokugou your a good person and I believe you will surpass All Might one day."

He looked liked I just stabbed him. He said "but-b-but I thought.. I thought.. why did?" He started to cry. "I should go I'm sorry Bokugou." I need to leave before I cry. I want him to stop me but he just sits there and silently cry's.

I couldn't handle this pain. I need to go. I go to the forest and beat the trees until I'm bloody and there is enough trees to build a town.