City of Heavenly fire -The mortal instruments- My version of the last book

PROLOGUE

3 weeks after City of Lost Souls

Clary~

Clary walked out of the elevator that led to the institute, and walked down a hallway to see Jace before her training. When she reached the door she heard the beautiful sound of a piano coming from behind her and without thinking she turned around and followed the noise.

She hadn’t been that careful lately even though the Shadowhunter world is in terrible danger, but she didn’t care she always carries a blade with her for emergency’s but only because Jace wants her to otherwise she wouldn’t and she hated how she always feels it sticking into her skin. But whenever she doesn’t have it he races to the weapons room and  grabs one for her and says that she needs to be more careful for if anything happens to her he would die. And she believed him. Ever since her brother took Jace from her and made her drive a sword through his heart Jace has been very paranoid but Clary she has been... different, quiet is the word.

She walked down the hallway and into a room full of different instruments but the one that stood out was the one with Jace playing it and Clary remembered her first day in the institute and seeing Jace play the piano and she smiled to herself, even though the world is in danger nothing had changed.

“It’s rude to stare you know” said Jace and he turned around and smiled at her and she blushed even though there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

“Sorry I was just remembering my first day here” Clary told him

“Oh, but you were asleep you first day” Jace pointed out with a grin.

“Very funny” Clary laughed and walked over to him and sat down on the piano stool and rested her head on his muscular shoulder “I mean my first day here when I was awake”

“Ah I see and you saw me playing the piano” he smiled to himself like he was remembering one of the best days in his life.

“Teach me” she asked him

“Teach you what?”

“The piano silly”

“Okay first of all you need to sit up straight” Clary did so “The lightly place your hand on the keys and spread out you fingers so each is on a key next to the other” she did this but with some trouble because of her small fingers “and then you play” she dropped her hands and looked at him.

“Teach me to play a song not how to set up a piano”

“No your fingers are too small and you need to train” he told her will showing her one of his amazing smiles.

“Fine” she said with a sigh “let’s go”

“Okay but someone wants to see you first” he said grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room.

“Who?”

“Simon” Jace said but Clary stopped. Simon was her best friend but she hadn’t seen him for at least two weeks because she had been so busy with training and partly she didn’t want to she was embarrassed after everything she had done she is only talking to Alec, Isabel and Jace because she spends all day with them and she kind of has to talk to them.

“I don’t know” Clary said unsurely

“He misses you and I don’t like what you act like when you don’t have him in your life because to be honest your boring right know” he said, Clary raised her hand to shove him playfully but Jace grabbed her hand drew her closer and kissed her on the mouth and she let herself fall into him, but before she knew it he pulled away “now you’re going to go and see your best friend”