The Magic School Bus

Somewhere In The Underground          Jane's currently standing in front of The Weird Sister's station

Jane's currently standing in front of The Weird Sister's station. She needs advice. Hesitating, she grabs a ticket from the ticket machine; like last time. #2 it says. Jane walks inside their station and immediately notices the sisters, sitting in the front of the room. The room hasn't changed since she visited last time.

"Oh! Jane! It's a pleasure to see you," says head in the middle. "Who's Jane again," asks the one in the middle. "She's that kind girl who paid us a visit," answers the head in the middle.

"Oh, Glory! We get so many people down here. I don't know who you mean," exclaims the one on the left. The head in the middle chuckles and says, "Don't mind them! Come. Take a seat." Jane does as instructed and smiles at the sisters.

"I'm afraid we can't do what you ask." They already know what Jane was about to ask. "Yes," says the head on the left, "I'm afraid we cannot erase memories but we can lead you to your destiny." Jane goes to open her mouth but she was interrupted by the head in the right. "Go to the well. The well is the answer."

It's the place where Jane saw her father in her nightmares. "No," she replies. "You need to replenish. You need to heal. Go to the well," they all say at once. They point their finger to the door.

Outside The Weird Sisters Station
Jane leaves their station just to find Penny Farthing listening behind the door. "You're following me," asks Jane. Penny runs after Jane. "No. I was in the neighborhood. I swear," she says. Her English accent still in tact.

"Whatever," she mumbles. "They cheat," Penny points to the sister's station, "Whatever that thing is in there. It's nutters!" Jane rolls her head and says, "Goodbye, Penny."

"No, seriously. Is Russian roulette an option," she asks. Jane stops in her tracks and turns around to look at her roommate. "What do you want? Why are you here? Fuck it - why do you care," she asks.

"If you don't go up there it's only a matter of time before they ask someone like me," she replies. Jane scoffs and asks, "And? What's the problem?" Penny throws her hands in the air. "Look at you! You're not exactly a bleeding endorsement."

"Cause it sucks up there! It's chaotic. You don't know who to believe, or what to believe, or when to believe it," replies Jane. Penny Farthing looks down. "So.. Take a break. Go back to the lake. Anything. But don't go to the well."

"Miranda went looking for answers too," she says. Jane was quick to interrupt her. "I'm not Miranda"

"Point is, they told her the same thing. The sisters want everyone to go to the well. It's a bad idea," she says. Jane shrugs her shoulders and looks at Penny. "So come with me," she suggests, "strength in numbers!"

"Penny shakes her head and replies, "You know I can't do that. I stay clear of danger. I run. That's my job." Jane exclaims, "Exactly! So fuck off." Jane walks away from her friend.