Found You

Author's Point Of View~~

That night, Rose couldn't sleep at all.

Still sitting on top of the shore stones, she just stared ahead at the horizon. Not a single sign of sleep could be seen in her eyes. Dried tears were slightly reflecting by the moonlight against her cheeks. Gentle cold breeze passing by her, creating a soothing howling noise against her ears. It seems to be the only company she had then.

It was the perfect atmosphere for her to recreate all the things that happened in these past couple of days. Many things have changed. Her prospectives of life has changed. Now, she doesn't want anything that doesn't involve him.

All she want to be, only his.

And....she feels stronger than ever.

To know that, there is someone out there for her, fighting for her, trying to do everything in his power to make it work. To make their unearthly relationship work. To make this world a better place for themselves.

He is taking all the falls for me. For us.

And, she is here, safe and sound. She has to be. Because, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Not when his whole life lies within her.

These thoughts are going on and on inside her head.

He could have let go of me forever and I wouldn't even remember anything, but he didn't. He chose to stay and fight for us.

He didn't let the odds of them being different kinds make them fall apart. And that's when you know, that you have found true love.

This thought alone made her stronger and more.

She felt her heart beating in anticipation. She can feel it. She can feel the connection between them. Suddenly, She knew he heard her. As if invisible strings are connected between them, She can feel it.....he's coming.

He's coming for her.

Her instincts are going wild.

She knew he heard her cries.

She can feel it that he was yarning for her too, at that very moment. She can feel it to her bones that he was somehow urging her to step forward and go after that strong instinct. Her heart was pounding crazy as she slowly stood up and looked at the full moon.

She took a deep breath and faced the moonlight filled woods.

It's like her feet started to walk as their own.

Soon she found herself running into the woods. She just knew that he was on the way too.

~~~

The wall that he was trying to create between them, finally broke when Taehyung heard her cries for him.

A vampire can feel his mate from miles away.

And now here he is, sitting in his desk, looking tense as ever.

And now that Rose was just some kilometers away from him, he can feel her thoughts. He felt how broken she was. It pained him to the point he thought he couldn't take it anymore. He tried so hard to keep himself together even though it was soo difficult for him. And, in the end, he gave up.

He gave up his Kingly pride and walked in long strides to the outside of the castle. He looked blank on face but he was burning inside. Burning with passion. He waited for so long and he can't stop this time. Not when Rose is in that much pain and..as well as him. He didn't answer any of the guards questions and just walked forward and sat on Forest. His horse.