'Mate'

Rose's Point Of View:

After Taehyung left, I quickly changed into the dress. I am still flushed by the event. Practically.....Shaking. Well, why wouldn't I? The fact that I clinged to him like a koala clings to a tree or something. Just what was that situation I was in?! Now that I think about it....

'That was sooo embarrassing'

Besides,

'Why did I feel like to take a night shower at that time??!'

What was I thinking?

'What was he doing at that hour of the night let alone outside of my room?'

"......."

'He did said that he will talk to me later. So that means, he did came for something.'

Oh my god...Why? Why I always get into a situation like this with him?! Why him?! As if the past events with him wasn't enough.

I felt my cheeks going red again and burning.

I cupped my cheeks with my hands tightly making my lips pout a bit and frowned childishly.

'I really need to somehow stop these butterflies into stomach from dancing everywhere in it'

"Wait...Did I really thought about butterfly? In my ..stomach?"

"........"

"Aish..What is happening with me?" I thought as I pressed my palms against my cheeks harder to stop the blush that was trying to creep in it.

"Keep yourself together Rosie. Next time.. Talk to him as if nothing had happened!" I said to myself now softly slapping my face with my hands.

"But..What if he thoug--"

"......"

"OKAY! I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP NOW!"

I dramatically walked to my bed and lay down.

"I will never take a late night shower... Although it's my favourite thing" i sighed.

'Well... Let's just say....WAS my favourite thing..'

I need to get up early for tomorrow.

I sighed while closing my eyes. What are you doing to me Taehyung..

'you make my heart beat like crazy..'

'And ...It's so unlike me...'

I stared at the large window while thinking about it.

Suddenly my mind went to another deep thought,

What was my life before the so called picnic and after it.. whenever I think about it I feel like a shiver goes down to my spine. Like...All of this was meant to happen. With taehyung..

This night sky feels to familiar to me than back in home. But why is that?

Is my mom and dad worried? That I was missing with my classmates and teachers?

Nah...Probably not. They never cared.

Life has such a weird way of changing our lives.

And I know this for sure that even if me and my companions make it outside of the vampire kingdom, i would miss these people so much. Especially, Taehyung.

I don't want to admit it but I think I like him in a way that I still...Still can't explain. I sighed for the hundredth of time today.

After a while,
Then I went to sleep...Well, after thousands of turns and changing my position while laying down. It was a quite a night....You know...