Feelings

Author's Point Of View:

Taehyung just reached the castle entrance and got inside. While Forest was walking on the way to the castle front door, the vampire soilders was giving surprised looks to each other and the king.

Well, it has to be.

Never have ever they have seen their beloved King with a girl before. Let alone in his horse which is stubborn as hell when it comes to another rider. Some of them has this round eyes that looked like they could come out from the sockets in any time. They were struggling to believe the show which is in front of their eyes.

Lilly and Eleanor on the other hand, were waiting at the front door for him and Rose with a smile on their faces. Why won't they? It was really an iconic moment for them. They tried not to grin so much because they had a treatment to do with Rose for her wounds. But they can't help but smile. They are mates after all, which the two doesn't even know about..

Finally Forest halted in front of the huge staircase that lead to the front door. A soilders came to held Forest in place as the king rode out from the horse with Rose in his arms. He was carrying her bridal style. Lilly and Eleanor were fangirling by that but tried to stay serious because of Rose's health. Taehyung reached them at the front door and instructed them to follow him.

They nodded meaningfully and they head on their way to Rose's room. Again, all the soilders were looking at the king surprised.

'What is it I'm seeing?'

'Oh..wait am I blind?'

'Oh my lord!'

'How the heck the shit the fuck it happened??!'

Taehyung was reading their minds the whole time but didn't care. He has more important things to do. One, bring Rose to her room and let his sister and Lilly help her with wounds. And two,......

'To break Jungkook and jimin's bones for being so dumbass'

He made a mental note to deal with them later once they wake up and so that he could send them to the infirmary room again later. Poor Jungkook and jimin. They are going to be beaten up by the king.

The princes have caught the scent of the king and Rose. So they sped up to meet them. And, when they did, there was an another round of surprise expressions. But they didn't question anything. Just let them be. Taehyung never touched a woman before even if that woman is injured or a guest. So its very new to them also. They just glanced at each other but didn't follow them to Rose's room. Out of all of them, Namjoon was very suspicious of the event.

Eleanor jogged to the room's door and opened it. Once they were inside, Taehyung placed Rose on her bed, slowly. He held her back of the head and lowered her until she was laying on bed. He was staring at her face and cleaned the dry blood from the corner of her lips by his thumb. His hand was lingering there for a while. Lilly and Eleanor looked at each other in amusement by that. But they had to clean Rose so Lilly interrupted even they didn't want to.

"Um..Taehyung you can go. We have to clean her wounds you know" Taehyung came back to earth and retreated his hand from her lips and stood up.

"Ah.. yes. Go on." Then without looking back he went outside of the room.

......

Lilly's Point Of View:

When Taehyung finally left, we gave each other a meaningful look and smiled. We then started to clean Rose. She had quite a lot dirt on her body from the horrible accident. It was nerve wracking. She could have died. Thank God he reached their in time.