Where is he

Author's Point Of View~

Sunlight grazed the curtain as the sun rose from East. The light finds its way to Rose's room as it shined from the slight agape between the curtains. Rose stirred in her sleep as the light fell on her eyes. Blinking a few times, she opened her eyes slowly.

For some seconds, she just blankly stared at nothing particular as she was trying to recollect the scenes about how in the world she ended up in the bed. She doesn't remember anything.

Then it clicked.

Sitting straight up in the bed at the realization, her eyes went wide and sad.

'I fell asleep while waiting for Taehyung.'

And

'he didn't come here either'

She felt an odd feeling bubbling in her heart. But she was quick enough to dodge it. She was busy at saddening herself about Why Taehyung didn't come? He did said that he will himself come to her after all those dreadful events that occurred. It pained her a little.

'Nothing possibly gone wrong, right?'

She was thinking about the relations between the Kingdoms that finally 'sorted' out. So there shouldn't be any problem. Right? She waited for him for hours and hours until she finally fell asleep.

'Maybe...he is busy?'

He is the King after all. He is busier then any other vampire here. So she tried to think positive about the situation and tried to stay calm. Taking a deep breath, she layed her toes on the floor as she sat up slowly, still in thought. And, it made her head hurt even more. She slowly rubbed her temple in order to sooth the pain.

'Why am I feeling this way?'

She lay out a deep sigh as she remembered Sara leaving her room yesterday when Lucifer left the castle to give her and Taehyung some alone time. So there's no one here right then to share this uneasy feeling in her. She sighed again.

~~~

After freshen up, she stepped outside her room feeling the wind gusted by as it ruffled her hair. A fresh breath of air. It felt like she left the room after years. Those two weeks were torturous as hell when the devil himself was in the castle.

Right now, she closed her eyes and thought not to think about Taehyung for now.

He is just busy and safe and everything is alright.

The first thing she needs to do right now is to see if her teachers and her other fellows are alright. It's been ages since she last saw them.

As she was walking, faint noises of laughters can be heard from ahead. Rose smiled a bit knowing who the laughter belongs to. Mr Lee of course. Little excited, she walked a little faster as she reached the door of the dining area where everyone gathers in the morning.

When she opened the door, she was greeted with happy faces of her companions. Mr Fendrick and Mr Lee was first to notice her since they were facing the door. They smiled bigger at her.

"Hey Rose! Finally you are here! Come here come here!" Mr Lee said excitedly.

All of them then noticed her. Sara pulled her into the group conversation. Everyone was happy to finally meet each other. They talked about their stay here and what did they do in their rooms all these two weeks and some funny stuff thrown by Mr Lee. Rose smiled a little at her ex best friends. She was worried about them too. But in return, she got a scowl, which isn't very surprising.