Trouble

Author's Point Of View:

The next morning, all the royals and the humans gathered at the dining hall to have breakfast. It was a typical day. There was endless chatter, laughter around the table. At that time Rose would give the front chair a glance once in a while. That is the king's chair. Why? Because she was kind of missed the king's presence around her. In this one and half month staying there at the castle, she never saw him at the table.

But..she did encounter with him a few times by accident. Last time she saw him two days ago when she was on the way to Eleanor's room. He was coming right to her direction. She wanted to greet him but....she didn't.

Because when he got closer to her, he faced her and...gave her a cold gaze. She shivered at that and walked right past him and so did he. She didn't understand why he was like that. She didn't question anything about him at Eleanor's room about why he was there or something. So...thats it.

After breakfast, the princes went to their respective works and the princesses went to complete their lessons at the grand Library. When Rose and the other turned around to go to their interested areas, Jimin called out Rose's name.

~~

Rose's Point Of View:

"Hey! Rose! Wait up!" Jimin called me and I halted slightly smiled at him. He reached out and asked,

"Do you wanna explore around the kingdom? Me and Jungkook will be there with you. So will you?" He asked quite excitedly.

"I would love to. But are they going?" Pointing to my 'friends'. He shook his head and I got confused.

"Because the town's vampires won't like them anyway." He mumbled something I didn't catch. He noticed and said,

"I have seen you spending your time alone most of the times. Even Jin hyung noticed that. You just read a book in the garden alone. Sometimes I see you with our sisters. But that is only when they are free." Yeah he was right. Sara now spend most of the time with Orka and her friends. I don't mind though. I like being alone.
I looked at Jimin and saw his hopeful face. Then.....I nodded.

"Ok then. I'm in." I smiled

"Yay! We are going after you guys have lunch. Alright? We will have fun." He cheered.

"Alright" I laughed and he went to his work.

Me, Jimin and Jungkook became good friends in this one and half month here.

I then set my feet towards the garden as usual. I really love the cliff. It's so beautiful and calm. Nice place to relax and read. And here I go, sitting against the tree and a book in hand, reading....

.....

It's noon now. I better go and have lunch. I nearly spent 4hours here alone. Its nice actually. I reached the castle to the dining area and sat down. When I saw Sara I smiled at her but.....she looked away coldly.

'What?'

I was about to call her name but Orka beat me to it. They started talking about something while taking glance at me.

'Weird'

The food arrived and we started eating. I just shrugged the whole situation.

After lunch, I went to my room and got ready for today's plan. I wore a grey knee length dress and also wore a button up sweater because it was a bit cold outside. When I stepped outside of my room, I nearly screamed because Jimin was smiling goofily at me leaning his head at my entrance.
He laughed because of my reaction.